Thread: ICE-T

1. #1 ICE-T 
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

More to come.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

I had him pegged as a Huge Lib. I have clearly underestimated Mr. T
    Mark - Laugh At A Libtard

Words to the Wise (blog)

Quote Originally Posted by laalt View Post

I was amazed, I guess this is one of those media secrets, I'll post more when I get a chance.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

That would be "Mr. ICE-T" to you. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Oh he's a huge lib on some things. But not guns and 2nd Amendment stuff.

It's the gang banger in him. As a member of the Crips he's all for being able to carry and own as many guns as possible.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

7. #7 Ice-T Carries on Heston's Tradition 
    Monday, 08 Jul 2013 10:05 AM

By James Hirsen

Tracy Marrow is better known by his stage name, Ice-T.

Ice-T initially secured fame by being one of the early practitioners of a form of rap music known as gangsta rap. After co-founding the band Body Count, the urban music artist became even more famous for a public controversy that eventually ensued over his “Cop Killer” track, which glamorized the murder of police officers.

The storm surrounding “Cop Killer” reached its zenith in July of 1992, at an annual shareholders’ meeting for Time-Warner, the parent company of Ice-T’s record label. It would be here that Hollywood giant Charlton Heston would take to a stage of a different sort.

Heston had been given the opportunity to address the Time-Warner group because he himself owned shares in the media company. During his presentation, the legendary actor recited in dramatic fashion the lyrics from the “Cop Killer” tune, leaving the owners of the company in a stupefied state. The publicity that would follow would ultimately cause Time Warner Music to cancel the release of Ice-T's then-upcoming album.

Heston would go on to take a starring role in the Second Amendment drama that was taking place in our society. He became a stalwart defender of the right to bear arms and eventually became the leader and spokesperson for the National Rifle Association.

Fate has a way of writing tales that rival the best of human authors. Ice-T, the very same rap artist that Heston had so vociferously opposed, would undergo a professional conversion of his own that would transform him into the current TV and film A-list star that he is today. He, like his former adversary, has become a persuasive voice for the Second Amendment in helping to move forward Heston’s legacy issue.

Last year the rapper was being interviewed by Krishnan Guru-Murthy, an anchor for the British television station Channel 4, about a documentary dealing with the art of rapping. Ice-T was asked questions during the interview about the infamous Colorado theater shooting.

After being questioned as to why he was a defender of gun rights, Ice-T replied, “Well, I'd give up my gun when everybody else does.”

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/hirsen/ice-t-...#ixzz2Z9ZhfC91
    Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

8. #8 Ice-T and Ted Nugent Defend Second Amendment Rights in New Documentary 
    Corey Malinowski +
    | May 24, 2013 | |
    Hunter, musician, and Second Amendment activist Ted Nugent weighs in on recent gun control legislation in a new documentary.

Hunter, musician, and Second Amendment activist Ted Nugent weighs in on recent gun control legislation in a new documentary.

Rapper Ice-T and musician Ted Nugent may not share the same type of music, but they are sharing the spotlight as they team up for a new documentary focused on the controversial gun control debate.

The upcoming film Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire takes a look at the history of the Second Amendment and examines current gun control laws.

Ice-T narrates the documentary, which features numerous other commentaries on the subject including words from Nugent, Dan Gross, and Adam Winkler. Gross is the president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, and Winkler is a noted author and professor at UCLA.

In an interview with FOX411, the film’s executive producer, writer, and director Kris Koenig says that, “Assaulted turns the gun debate around. It is a civil rights issue, and we take a look at the history of the Second Amendment. It’s a right that has been abused over the years and one that gets overlooked the most.”

The documentary follows hot on the heels of controversial new gun control legislature like New York’s SAFE act, Maryland’s “assault weapons” ban, and the Colorado gun bill that prompted Magpul’s departure.

Koenig highlights the recent rash of “assault weapon” legislation in the interview with FOX411, stating that, “When dealing with anything to do with our Second Amendment, our lawmakers need to keep in mind that it serves to protect us as individuals…Incidents of violence with an ‘assault weapon’ are few and far between, less than one percent. [...] We shouldn’t give up our civil liberties for a false sense of safety.”
    Read More>http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/ice-t...w-documentary/