Thread: Juror B37...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Juror B37... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Looks like DUmmieLand has a new enemy...

Tue Jul 16, 2013, 04:25 AM
    MrScorpio

Juror B37...

Oh. My. Gawd.

Apparently, when her creator was busy handing out critical thinking skills, this woman was probably having her nails done.

Totally, in the bag for Z.
    Looks like this person is going to be as hated as Bu$h!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

In Mr. Scorpio's defense, the woman referred to the defendant as "George" and Trayvon as "that boy" in her interview.

IMO it just underscores who's attorney's did the better job. She related to George more than she did to Trayvon. But if I was black, I'd probably see a subtle racism in that.

I find it funny that if a black juror was on the jury and sympathized with TM that would be ok in liberals eyes but if a white person did the same with GZ then thats racism
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    In Mr. Scorpio's defense, the woman referred to the defendant as "George" and Trayvon as "that boy" in her interview.

IMO it just underscores who's attorney's did the better job. She related to George more than she did to Trayvon. But if I was black, I'd probably see a subtle racism in that.
    Then hussein was racist when he referred to Martin as a "boy" in his now famous "...if I had a son..." comments in the Rose Garden.

I've seen the CNN interview of B37 a couple of times now, and I didn't hear any racism.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

You know, though, the entire media was referring to Trayvon as a "boy". Even though, as we know, he was 17, 6ft, and 160 pounds and even though we know he had already committed crimes for which he should have been arrested but wasn't, due to Miami-Dade School Police's "diversion program."

It is the only time I can remember in my adult life where the media and black establishment preferred to have one of their own called a "boy", even though when white people call black minor males "a boy" or "boy", it's automatically racial.

So, I can understand how the juror felt ok calling him a boy. The use of the demonstrative "that" really depends on the context. I'd like to see the whole quote, including what came before and after.

Actually, if she referred to Trayvon as a boy, then the prosecution was successful, as all they did was try to portray him as a young, innocent little mama's boy...and not the suspended drug dealing/gun dealing thug that he really was.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It is the only time I can remember in my adult life where the media and black establishment preferred to have one of their own called a "boy", even though when white people call black minor males "a boy" or "boy", it's automatically racial.

I agree 100%!!! They can't have it both ways!

Signed ~ One PO'd "Creepy Ass Cracka!"
    American By Choice ~ 1980

. But if I was black, I'd probably see a subtle racism in that.
    Is there any scenario where a black on "any other race" crime could take place in this country and racism not be partly responsible? Is it even fucking possible?

Jessie Jackson referred to Trayvon as a "black boy".

Your point?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Is there any scenario where a black on "any other race" crime could take place in this country and racism not be partly responsible? Is it even fucking possible?
    Not if the person you're asking that question to is a Libtard.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.