Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

If people looked at everybody as human beings instead of black, female, or any other minority, then perhaps they could see why some might disagree about the Martin case.
    But group dynamics is the cornerstone of liberalism. Remember Hillary Clinton's famous quote about individuality? "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society." Take away the group dynamic and you cut off the head of liberalism.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I think you've exaggerated a bit. I haven't heard any Jew make excuses for a mugger or a Palestinian that wants to murder. I think liberal Jews might sympathize with their situation more, but that doesn't mean they're excusing people.

I went to a pro-Israel event a while back at a synagogue. Some of those people were as liberal as you can get them outside of the Israel subject. I like them because they are very understanding and non-judgemental. They're still for defending themselves against Palestinians and others though.
    You've attended one event at a synagogue and now you're an expert? Look up J-Street as an example of the cattlecar mindset that I'm talking about, or read a bit of Noam Chomsky. Those Jews who see themselves as Progressives before they see themselves as Jewish are always ready to make common cause with our oppressors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    So God is either David Duke, Tom Metzger, or Robert Byrd?
    So who is the devil?

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    If God gave you hair like that, would you not also hate God?