Thread: Fireworks after baseball game is da racist.

1. #1 Fireworks after baseball game is da racist. 
    Phillies games run late, already planned post-game fireworks show runs late, idiots think like the idiots they are:

ONE PHILLIES doubleheader + one rain delay + six extra innings + one controversial court verdict = one fierce fireworks kerfuffle early yesterday morning. The Xfinity Fireworks Show lit up South Philadelphia skies about 1 a.m., the latest - or earliest? - such celebration many stadium neighbors could remember.

Bad weather booted Friday's Phillies game to the next day, prompting a doubleheader Saturday, with extra innings in both games...So the fireworks, which should have happened by 11 p.m. instead crept into the wee hours of the morning. Meanwhile, aghast newsies from Philadelphia and beyond who heard fireworks - those in South Philly and elsewhere - assumed they were sent into the skies by racists celebrating the Saturday-night verdict in Florida's George Zimmerman case.

Sana Saeed, a senior editor at Islawmix, a project of Harvard Law's Berkman Center for Internet and Society, tweeted: "People were afraid a guilty verdict would have resulted in riots," wrote Saeed, who is based in Canada. "Thank god #Zimmerman's verdict only resulted in white pride fireworks."
    There aren't enough facepalms in the world for me right now.

What a ma-roon. That's what happens when you're a Liberal. You have to see everything as race based or your entire philosophy, agenda and belief system breaks down.

Link
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Idiots.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Phillies games run late, already planned post-game fireworks show runs late, idiots think like the idiots they are:

There aren't enough facepalms in the world for me right now.

What a ma-roon. That's what happens when you're a Liberal. You have to see everything as race based or your entire philosophy, agenda and belief system breaks down.

Link

"White pride" fireworks in a "chocolate city"? That doesn't even make any sense.

From Urban Dictionary:

4. Chocolate City
    Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
    55 up, 63 down

One of a handful of predominately black cities or large sections of a city including New Orleans, Detroit, Memphis, and Atlanta. Some say Chocolate City is originally the name given to Washington D.C. for its large black population. According to city-data.com and censusscope.org, The largest African-American populations are found in the following cities (by % of population):

Memphis, TN--AR--MS
    New Orleans, LA
    Norfolk--Virginia Beach--Newport News, VA--NC
    Atlanta, GA
    Baltimore, MD
    Washington, DC--MD--VA--WV
    New York, NY
    Detroit, MI
    Newark, NJ
    Miami, FL
    Philadelphia, PA--NJ
    Chicago, IL
    Cleveland--Lorain--Elyria, OH
    St. Louis, MO--IL
    Houston, TX
    Dallas, TX

I'm so sick of white people; I can't wait to get back to my chocolate city.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ocolate%20city

I posted the article on the Phillies message board. That site is so full of brain dead lefties that it sometimes makes the DU look rational. But the serious thing is that this is why we can't have intelligent debate with the left. How in the hell do you talk to someone who makes such a statement? Or people like Tavis Smiley who last night on Bill O completely blew off the fact that there are twice as many whites killed by blacks than the other way around, blew off the fact that black people are shooting each other with impunity, and suggested that all black men should be armed. There is no way to have an intelligent conversation with people like this.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy