Thread: Grilled Pork Tenderloin
#1 Grilled Pork Tenderloin07-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Grilled Pork TenderloinPrep Time 5m
Cook Time 30m
This recipe makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 small shallot(s) chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh minced
- 2 whole pork, tenderloin (1 3/4 pounds total), trimmed
- salt to taste
- For garlic rub:
- 1Puree oil, garlic, shallot and rosemary in blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down jar of blender as needed.
For pork: :
- 2Heat grill to high; lightly oil grate. Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel; sprinkle with salt. Using your hands, rub tenderloins with garlic mixture. Place on grill until browned on three sides; about 4 minutes per side. Turn to final side of loins; grill 3 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145°F. Meat should be slightly pink in center. Transfer to cutting board; cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes. (The meat will finish cooking during this resting time.) Slice crosswise into 1" thick pieces.
Source: South Beach Diet
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
07-22-2013, 12:47 PM
We are going to make this tonight!May the FORCE be with you!
07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Those thing are delicious! I also like that we can eat pork a little pink. Used to be you had to cook it till done that it dried out.
I got a pork shoulder marinated in Mojo chipotle sauce I put in the crock pot at 8 this mornin! Low and slow!
: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
07-22-2013, 06:31 PM
I just put ours on but I changed it a little by putting the meat
in tinfoil to bake on the grill, I want to keep em moist! I think I OD'd on the garlic though!!!!May the FORCE be with you!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|