Presstitutes circle the Wagons: Daily Caller Intern asks where the Emperor’s clothes are

Gabe Finger, an intern at the Daily Caller was sent to the WH press briefing today. In a polite, respectful tone, the young man (who states his age is 16) asked for comment on the safety and security of George Zimmerman and his family:

“Because of the death threats being received by George Zimmerman and his parents, is the President going to take any action for his security, or are they on their own?”

The gathered corporate Liberal media laughed, dismissing the young man. It only became an issue when others outside the Beltway Bubble began praising the young man for asking the question that speaks to the manufactured cultural divide on this issue that emanated from the White House itself, that the fauxrage machine got activated and they felt the need to circle the wagons and excoriate this young man and the Daily Caller for “disrepecting” the White House by sending an intern to cover the daily Kabuki theatre that is now Jay Carney’s Press Briefing Room.

WASHINGTON — White House Press Secretary Jay Carney dismissed a question Wednesday regarding the safety of George Zimmerman and his parents as “ridiculous.”

Asked by The Daily Caller during the daily press briefing whether the president intends to take any action to protect the Zimmermans — in light of the many death threats the family has received — Carney laughed and said, “Well, I think I would refer you to Florida authorities. I’m not aware of that story. But, you know, the president has called for echoing the statements of Trayvon Martin’s family — for calm and reflection in the wake of the verdict. And that continues to be his position. He certainly would oppose any violence.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/17/ri...#ixzz2ZPMCOq3u