1. #1 Black conservative Deneen Borelli blacklisted from NAACP Convention 
    The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) was founded “to ensure the political, educational, social and economic equality of minority group citizens of the United States and eliminate race prejudice.”

The organization claims it “seeks to remove all barriers of racial discrimination through the democratic processes.”

Well apparently the NAACP has erected a barrier of its own and blacklisted black conservative, Deneen Borelli.

Borelli, author of book Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation, and Fox News commentator, and her husband, Dr. Tom Borelli, were told there was no room at the 104th conference when they tried to pay for booth space. Photos of the venue, however, clearly showed plenty of available space.

But there was no room at the inn for Doreen and husband, who might have upset the new NAACP meme of discrimination for all BUT black liberals who tow the race-baiters’ line.

Vid at link>http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/bl...cp-convention/

Hmmph, I guess she must be a white-black, this cracka be confused.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Borelli, author of book Blacklash: How Obama and the Left Are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation
    Another book for my summer reading list.