Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That's too bad...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That's too bad...
    It is still working out for me at this point and may be a good idea for other people too that have easy WiFi access, I just can't recommend them if the meaning of their words change.
    I swear every cell company has a serious honesty problem.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Some speculation on my part; Internet service providers including fiber optic, cable and wireless have all started placing data caps on their services i recently got an email from Amazon wondering why i wasn't receiving their free downloads as an Amazon Prime subscriber, it isn't that I don't want to, it is that my data capacity is severely limited by my available internet providers.
    Amazon ,Netflix, Google etc. will soon figure out that many are not able to use their cloud based services because of the roadblocks in place by internet providers. I expect Amazon and Google to enter the internet provider pool by either providing service themselves or by subsidizing the internet plans and mobile data plans available to their subscribers.
    Tightly metering the traffic on the internet is a sure way to impede progress for everyone.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg