1. #1 Trayvon Martin= Proxy Obama 
    link

DearAbby (12,251 posts)

Trayvon Martin= Proxy Obama
    Trayvon's death isnt enough for them, they want to drag this boy's lifeless body through the mud, to get back at Obama, say look at your son now.

Remember the shit storm that started following Obama's comment about the case? I could never understand why the Right wing went off like that...I still don't. Just a theory...I hope I am not right. This kind of hatred is extremely dangerous.
    But the "hatred" for conservatives, guns, those who believe abortion is murder, Zimmerman and Christians is just A OK!! Nothing "dangerous" there./sarcasm

When Martins family and the left began saying how Zimmerman killed Martin in "cold blood" and began lying about him it left Martin open to have the truth told about him. Conservatives didn't start this....the race baiters, the left and Martin's family did. Get over it.
    polichick (30,779 posts)
    1. "Trayvon Martin could've been me." Barack Obama

The President just said this - still speaking on msnbc.
    Hmmmm.....So Obama is saying he was a thug just like Martin? No wonder he says that Martin could have been his son. On the other hand maybe Obama would have taught Martin not to profile others as being "gay" and attacking them. (Conservatives...probably not....gay people-more likely)

Obama needs to stay out of this. He's only fanning the flames.

Are you kidding? That's his whole point of commenting on this, both then and now.

Fabulous Poster
    I hereby trademark : Trayvonna Brawley

polichick (30,779 posts)
    1. "Trayvon Martin could've been me." Barack Obama

The President just said this - still speaking on msnbc.
    Thinking about an ambassador and three brave Seals in Banghazi, thousands of soldiers killed in the "right war" in Afghanistan under hussein, a collapsing economy crushing the poorest, corruption here at home in the IRS, etc.........

...would it only have been!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

6. #6 Just FYI 
    From back in May:

Trayvon Text Messages – George Zimmerman Defense Discovery 3rd Supplemental
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-supplemental/

Posted on May 23, 2013 by sundance

Today the Zimmerman defense team presented their 3rd supplemental discovery release in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Part of that discovery release includes the text messages from, and to, Trayvon Martin.

The text messages not only reflect his activities leading up to his encounter with George Zimmerman, but also provide further insight toward his behavioral teen issues of multiple school suspensions, fights on/off campus, drug use, “Lean drinking”, gun ownership/selling, etc., the same text messages also convey Trayvon’s values and outlook.

It is also worth noting despite his parent’s prior claim that Tracy picked up Trayvon from Sybrina’s house before the trip – the text’s confirm what we had previously outlined – Trayvon was not living with his mom, Sybrina. She “kicked him out” of the house and sent him to his father, Tracy. Subsequently, and because of his job and probable inability to monitor Trayvon, Tracy sent Trayvon to live with Tracy’s brother (Trayvon’s uncle) Stephen Martin, and his cousin Stephen “Boobie” Martin jr.

For the February trip to Sanford, during school suspension #3, Trayvon was put on a bus and picked up on the other end by Brandi Green (Tracy’s girlfriend). It appears Tracy planned to meet up a bit later in the week. Dad’s requests of Trayvon to be “well behaved”, and “respectful” (my words), reflect Tracy’s concern that Trayvon and Brandi were able to get along.

The rest of the article gives ALL the cell phone documents the defense had but was unable to use.

Happy reading.

E.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    He can't stay out of it. He stepped in it when he said that Trayvon could be his son ... The stupid douchebag.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Thank you. The least he could do is verbally discourage attacking businesses or people.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    He can't stay out of it. He stepped in it when he said that Trayvon could be his son ... The stupid douchebag.
    It's one thing to step in before all the facts are known. It's another to up the ante when the evidence is in. Most thinking people realize there wasn't enough to convict (or even arrest) Zimmerman on.

The only reason they were able to arrest Zimmerman at all is because of the phone call by DeeDee, which magically appeared when Crump and the local NAACP couldn't get Sanford PD to make an arrest. DeeDee, if you remember, was a minor, Trayvon's girlfriend, and was so distraught after the death of Trayvon that she was hospitalized. What we got during the trial was Rachel Jeantel, who was 18 at the time of Trayvon's death, a platonic friend who had just met Trayvon less than a month before after many years of not seeing him, and who was never hospitalized (no hospital records exist.)

As a result, Rachel Jeantel is, at best, a questionable witness.

Nothing else exists to prove what happened that night in Sanford. Obama must know that. From what I read, he had just come from a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus. I assume he felt he needed to give them some reassurance. Hence his words today.