Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Obama: 'Trayvon Martin could have been me, 35 years ago'
    Well, yeah, Martin was a stoner that liked the weed but there's no evidence that he was a coke-head like you Barry.
    Be Not Afraid.

According to the left and the media (sorry to be redundant) Zimmmerman who is half white is ... white.

So what does that make 0bama?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    High on drugs and looking for trouble...?
    You beat me to it, but that was my fir

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    al's people is WATCHIN BE CAREFUL
    Just a reminder, Al Sharpton is a convicted felon, thief and liar who has been found to have defamed a NY prosecutor by claiming that he raped Tawana Brawley, and who has incited fatal violence on multiple occasions, resulting in the murders of Yankel Rosenbaum in Crown Heights and seven others at Freddie's Fashion Mart. It is a shameful day when a president of the United States permits himself to be photographed in the presence of this odious piece of human sewage.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    According to the left and the media (sorry to be redundant) Zimmmerman who is half white is ... white.

So what does that make 0bama?
    Latte.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Isnt Al Not-so-sharpton actually running the Justice Dept now, w/ Holder as just a figurehead?

Isnt that Øligula consulting w/ the real US AG?

Funny, you can see "NO JUSTICE" printed right behind these two.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You beat me to it, but that was my fir

Just a reminder, Al Sharpton is a convicted felon, thief and liar who has been found to have defamed a NY prosecutor by claiming that he raped Tawana Brawley, and who has incited fatal violence on multiple occasions, resulting in the murders of Yankel Rosenbaum in Crown Heights and seven others at Freddie's Fashion Mart. It is a shameful day when a president of the United States permits himself to be photographed in the presence of this odious piece of human sewage.

Latte.

MR T HAS A WORD....for the Demoralizer in Chief!

In 1981, when I was training to be a sales person at the now defunct Steketee's department store, I was told point blank by the security consultant that I was to follow every black person who walked into my department. I asked if that was a violation of their rights, and was asked in return how badly I wanted to work there.

When I was at WMU, my black friend and I used to go to the Stek's in K-zoo, where no one knew me as a former employee. We'd walk around to see if we got followed, and once we saw someone following us, we'd split up. They never followed me, and always followed her.

K-Mart taught us that courtesy is 2/3 of security, but never, never, never told us to racially profile anyone.

I think pretty much every african american has experienced that type of thing at stores.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    In 1981, when I was training to be a sales person at the now defunct Steketee's department store, I was told point blank by the security consultant that I was to follow every black person who walked into my department. I asked if that was a violation of their rights, and was asked in return how badly I wanted to work there.

When I was at WMU, my black friend and I used to go to the Stek's in K-zoo, where no one knew me as a former employee. We'd walk around to see if we got followed, and once we saw someone following us, we'd split up. They never followed me, and always followed her.

K-Mart taught us that courtesy is 2/3 of security, but never, never, never told us to racially profile anyone.

I think pretty much every african american has experienced that type of thing at stores.
    At the risk of being profiled as a typical cracka-American, why would a store dedicate its security staff to following one group of people unless they had previously identified a higher tendency for that group to commit crimes? After all, if geriatric white women were the most prolific shoplifters, wouldn't the store have had them followed, to the exclusion of all others? Your friend had a problem, but it wasn't with the store security, it was with the people who superficially resembled her, and who stigmatized her by their illegal conduct.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    At the risk of being profiled as a typical cracka-American, why would a store dedicate its security staff to following one group of people unless they had previously identified a higher tendency for that group to commit crimes? After all, if geriatric white women were the most prolific shoplifters, wouldn't the store have had them followed, to the exclusion of all others? Your friend had a problem, but it wasn't with the store security, it was with the people who superficially resembled her, and who stigmatized her by their illegal conduct.

I caught one shoplifter in my time there, and was aware of another shoplifting ring we were watching out for. The thief I caught was a white cheerleader from my high school. She came out of the fitting room with fewer items than she went in with.

The ring had a black man who masterminded it-he would come in and subtly mark the tags of things that his white female friends would later come in and steal. He knew the security policy and came up with a method to work around it.

Not that many black people shopped at Stek's-Hudsons (now Macys) staff didn't follow them around and they had more stylish merchandise than we had.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I caught one shoplifter in my time there, and was aware of another shoplifting ring we were watching out for. The thief I caught was a white cheerleader from my high school. She came out of the fitting room with fewer items than she went in with.

The ring had a black man who masterminded it-he would come in and subtly mark the tags of things that his white female friends would later come in and steal. He knew the security policy and came up with a method to work around it.

Not that many black people shopped at Stek's-Hudsons (now Macys) staff didn't follow them around and they had more stylish merchandise than we had.
    Interesting. A black man pimping for a stable of white hos. So to speak.

Who knew?
    U.S. Army, Retired