Thread: Planet Moonbat

1. #1 Planet Moonbat 
    OK, I need some help. I'm trying to come up with a list of paradoxes that are known as liberal logic. The few I've come up with is...

On planet Moonbat:

A brown man shoot and kill a black man and somehow it the white man's fault.

Aborting a baby who's been in the womb for 20+ weeks is not murder, however wearing a rabbit fur coat is.

It's wrong for the government to stick their noses into a "woman's right to choose" but OK for the government to control every other aspect of their lives.

I have to take a drug test to get a government job but not to collect welfare or foodstamps.

More?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    You need to adjust them a bit there.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    A brown man shoot and kill a black man and somehow it the white man's fault.
    A black man kills a white man, he's profiled. A white man kills a black man, its raciest.

Aborting a baby who's been in the womb for 20+ weeks is not murder, however wearing a rabbit fur coat is.
    Aborting a baby is celebrated as "A Choice". executing a mass murder is called inhumane.

It's wrong for the government to stick their noses into a "woman's right to choose" but OK for the government to control every other aspect of their lives.
    Liberal demand the Gov. stay out of their bed room, but in the same breath demand the Gov. pay for their sex supplies.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Moonbat: We must conserve and use renewable energy!!! Oil is ebil!!!!

(Said at a "conference" that uses god knows how much energy. Said Moonbat also
    traveled there on a private jet with security and lives in a fucking palace
    that would make your average Dictator drool)

But of course, they "earned" it...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Politically tired.
    Is this just for fun or something serious? If serious, then I can help you make it sound like a real liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Is this just for fun or something serious? If serious, then I can help you make it sound like a real liberal.
    Don't need your help. I can read and understand what is written very well. If you care to dispute anything I've written, by all means try.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Governments create jobs.

The more Taxation the more you grow the economy

The Government creates Rights

Policies factoring race, color, creed, sex, origin that discriminate against other races, colors, creeds sex and origins are not discrimination
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

On planet Moonbat...

You have to pass the bill to know what's in it.

The best way to handle a boondoggle is to throw more money at it.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Here's some good ones for you.

There’s no way liberals could fight capitalism without the very tools capitalism provides! The Ipads, Iphones, Mac Books. How many Occupy photos of them blogging their frustration against corporate greed on the latest product of capitalism.

Homosexuals and Islam. They way they embrace both. To claim you support gays and defend Islam is hypocritical. To be gay and support Islam is suicidal.

The hate of Christianity and Judaism for being an "Intolerant religion" while cherishing all other religions. Christianity and Judaism are the only accepting religion. All others demand strict following and many demand infidels deaths.

Anti racism, and a black Conservative. Need I really explain?

Green Energy and the environment. We constantly hear them demanding more green engery. But try and build a wind turbine off the east coast, or a solar power plant in the desert.

Less police control, more gun control will make us all safer.

Rid of big biz/banks and demand for bigger Gov.

Bush listening to Terrorist is evil. Obama listening to all of us is Good.

Demand for insane carbon levels, demanding business growth.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

On that same note, screaming for more government then getting upset when that big government infringes on something they hold dear.

On planet Moonbat...

You can create a health care bill without one iota of input from the opposing party, pass it without knowing exactly what was in it, and when it looks like the plan is going to pot, you hold the opposing party responsible.