1. #1 Reverend Lambastes Sharpton and Jackson as ‘Race Hustlers and Poverty Pimps, 
    Jul. 19, 2013 11:01am Billy Hallowell
    The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, president of the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny (BOND), a conservative nonprofit, made some contentious statements on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight” on Thursday. In addition to lambasting Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for inserting race into Trayvon Martin’s death and George Zimmerman’s subsequent trial, he called the 17-year-old shooting victim a “thug.”
    Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson Clashes With Piers Morgan, Lambastes Sharpton and Jackson as Race Hustlers and Poverty Pimps and Calls Trayvon Martin a Thug

The exchange began with Peterson claiming that race played no role in the highly-publicized tragedy.

“This case was not about race at all and what happened – you have the race-hustlers and poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and others who turned it into a race issue in order to gain power and wealth,” he charged.

Peterson also targeted President Barack Obama, calling his past comment about Martin (“You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) “insane.”

These statements, he said, were intended to “incite the anger of black Americans and others.”

Morgan, clearly in disagreement with Peterson throughout the interview, asked if Zimmerman would have taken the same deadly action had Martin been, say, a white individual in a hoodie — someone like Facebook billionaire Mark Zuckerberg. Peterson, not willing to back down, said that he believes the situation would have ended in the same manner.
    Video at link>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...martin-a-thug/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

God Bless THIS Jesse!!

I hear him on the radio form time to time, and hes never backed down never wavered ..and takes MESS from NO ONE!

I dont know that the BIG MEDIA has ever given him any attention?