Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The NFL Is Out Of Control 
    In the wake of the race baiting stupidity from people wanting a man who had his day in court and was acquitted killed or jailed summarily, including some players in the NFL, here we have 2 NFL players, obvious gang bangers in their own right, wearing "Free Hernandez" hats. No doubt these 2 assclowns are on the kill Zimmerman side of the ledger as well. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...164855767.html
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They were teammates of his and have a bias. Not really the worst thing in the world. The NFL is not out of control because two brothers want to believe their friend didn't commit murder.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Yeah, being a supportive friend is completely different then being out of control ....

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Yeah, being a supportive friend is completely different then being out of control ....
    Well they're not rioting or killing anyone in the name of his innocence. Just a hat and an opinion. It's not the end of the world.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    They were teammates of his and have a bias. Not really the worst thing in the world. The NFL is not out of control because two brothers want to believe their friend didn't commit murder.
    So you're OK with it? I suppose you think Abu Jamaal is innocent too, right?

It's just a long list of issues surrounding different NFL players. But the thing is, many players are vocal about Zimmerman, who was acquitted after his day in court, however, they want Hernandez released or "freed" even though over the past 2 years he's had several brushes with the law including being allegedly involved in 3 different murders.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    It's just a long list of issues surrounding different NFL players. But the thing is, many players are vocal about Zimmerman, who was acquitted after his day in court, however, they want Hernandez released or "freed" even though over the past 2 years he's had several brushes with the law including being allegedly involved in 3 different murders.
    I never said it wasn't stupid. It is just not out of control if all they are wearing are free Hernandez garment. You see things like that all the time. So it is no big deal as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I never said it wasn't stupid. It is just not out of control if all they are wearing are free Hernandez garment. You see things like that all the time. So it is no big deal as long as they aren't hurting anyone.
    OK, so to you it's ok if someone wears a "Free Abu Jamaal" garment?

So you're OK with it? I suppose you think Abu Jamaal is innocent too, right?
    How the hell do you jump to that conclusion?

1. I don't think Hernandez is innocent but I will hold final judgement until after his trial.
    2. I don't know if Abu Jamaal is innocent or not. I wasn't around for the trial. From what I have read I would lean towards guilty. He had his day in court and was found guilty. I will respect the verdict.
    3. Whether I think he is guilty or innocent is irrelevent. Friends will support friends, even in bad situations. Like the one Aaron Hernandez currently finds himself in.

In closing, people have the right to say and do stupid things as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. This is an example of just that.

Power Point Ranger

OK, so to you it's ok if someone wears a "Free Abu Jamaal" garment?
    Yes I would be okay with someone doing that. Doesn't hurt me any. But it doesn't mean that I agree with their position.
    Last edited by Generation Why?; 07-23-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Power Point Ranger