1. #1 'Justice for Trayvon' Protests Draw Small Crowds; Nation Moves On 
    Nationwide rallies against the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin drew small crowds, a sign that Americans had largely accepted the verdict and that race relations are not nearly as frayed as Al Sharpton's National Action Network had sought to indicate. The flagship rally in New York only drew a crowd of "hundreds," while a rally in Newport News, Virginia struggled to draw two dozen. ...
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ation-Moves-On

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Too funny. Dozens rally? That's HUGH news!!! :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

the usual MEDIA SUSPECTS...provided us with visuals of the first two rows...of protesters shot close enough to make them appear to be the EDGE of a huge crows......as they ALWAYS do to fool the naive and gullible

the name THE DOZENS of HOODIES MARCH...just lacks a certain PIZAZZ doesnt it

even SHARPTON isnt as BIG......as he used to be!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Too funny. Dozens rally? That's HUGH news!!! :D
    They could say bakers dozens and that would seem like more.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

LA radio made it seem like there were a ton of protestors.

Ok...here’s my take/rant about the whole “I am Trayvon” and "Justice for Trayvon" crap...

No people you are NOT Trayvon. Wake the hell up. You’re not a 17 year old dope smoking criminal who was trying to cave the skull in of a Hispanic neighborhood watch captain. You are not a teenaged delinquent that had been kicked out of schools twice, once for burglary and once for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. What you ARE...is a bunch of people whipped up into a frenzy by a group of race hustlers who want you to have a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy based on the color of someone’s skin instead of the facts.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    LA radio made it seem like there were a ton of protestors.
    There were probably a ton of protesters, you know maybe literally 2000 pounds of them :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Ok...here’s my take/rant about the whole “I am Trayvon” and "Justice for Trayvon" crap...

No people you are NOT Trayvon. Wake the hell up. You’re not a 17 year old dope smoking criminal who was trying to cave the skull in of a Hispanic neighborhood watch captain. You are not a teenaged delinquent that had been kicked out of schools twice, once for burglary and once for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. What you ARE...is a bunch of people whipped up into a frenzy by a group of race hustlers who want you to have a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy based on the color of someone’s skin instead of the facts.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.