Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Quick Call Barney Fag : They're Back ,S.F. kinky naked romp a spanking success 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    S.F. kinky naked romp a spanking success

"Enough is enough," said Lowell Clark, pulling up his blue jeans after emerging from one of dozens of spanking booths at the 25th Folsom Street Fair.

Clark, a 30-year-old San Francisco waiter, conceded he was a novice at the booths, where men and women in search of stimulation were struck with whips, paddles or bare hands. Clark was last spanked at the age of 6 at the hands of his mother in Oklahoma. A stolen pack of chewing gum was involved.

"I still don't think I'll steal anything," Clark said. Still, he called the spanking a "stinging pleasure" that he would try "maybe once a year."

It was just another scene from the city's most unabashed bash - a public display of all things kinky that covered 13 blocks in the South of Market neighborhood and drew hundreds of thousands of people, many of them not wearing leather in key places.

There were naked people selling bondage gear and naked people seeking support for measures on the Nov. 4 ballot. There were naked people with cameras, taking pictures of other naked people.

One man wore only an 11-foot Burmese albino python, which curled around his waist. The arrangement seemed risky.

The fair is fun but also important, said Al Waddell, a 58-year-old entrepreneur from Oregon whose Paddle Daddy flogging implements were available in mahogany, hickory and walnut.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...sn=001&sc=1000

You need help.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    You need help.
    Me ? I guess you're not into the S.F leather scene like Barney The Butt is ?

Power CUer
    Don't hold your breath that he'll get it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

moo, you occasionally post some pertinent and interesting articles. BUT, you post so much crap and it is so poorly formatted that we ignore most of it. If you really want to contribute, THINK before you hit submit.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Don't hold your breath that he'll get it.
    Back to your Wicca coven or you will lose your spot around the cauldron for the Drawing Down the Moon !

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    moo, you occasionally post some pertinent and interesting articles. BUT, you post so much crap and it is so poorly formatted that we ignore most of it. If you really want to contribute, THINK before you hit submit.
    Also not an action on his part you should anticipate with much hope.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I have said it before, about the time he got banned. Maybe if I repeat it enough, he will notice.

Maybe not, but I'll feel better.;)

I looked on my keyboard for the "You must read megimoo threads" key but could not find it.

Where's yours located?
    Be Not Afraid.

I rarely do.