Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Well, the name has been announced - George Alexander Louis.
    Alexander isn't so bad. It can be shortened to Alex, but George? He should be given a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If someone displays an interest in the new baby, doesn't mean they're a royalist. That war has been over for a long time and the Brits have had our back for many years and been a loyal ally. It's been embarassing how the current administration has acted toward the UK.

Actually it's nice to see a young couple who seem to love each other and are so happy about their baby. Contrast that with Kim K and Kanye West.

With all the crap going on in the world, why do folks have to make nasty cracks about the new baby? I'd hate to think it's that old class envy thing. Obama and his minions engender enough of that stuff that we don't need to follow their lead.
    Exactly. I don't care about the royal family most of the time. I haven't watched one royal wedding or funeral. I just like hearing about babies. I do feel badly for Kim and Kanye's kid though. First, look at what they named the poor child. Next, that baby's daddy had his teeth taken out and replaced with diamonds. With all the people out there who can't afford dental care, he used his money just do something freaky. Messed up.

I'm not fluttering, just commenting, and one story has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Don't you find it relaxing to step down from being in high dudgeon all the time - or don't you know how?
    For someone who doesn't want kids you sure are interested in others lol

No I am not in a dudgeon all the time, I just like picking on you, it makes my day.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    For someone who doesn't want kids you sure are interested in others lol

No I am not in a dudgeon all the time, I just like picking on you, it makes my day.
    Don't jump to conclusions. No one knows what the story is and not anyone's business. I have neighbors with no kids. She was an elementary school music teacher for years. I later found out that they desperately wanted kids, but it was not to be. Now they're helping put their nephew's son through college.

Linda don't jump on me for spelling or typos, trying to do my best. My right hand is still in a cast and hoping to be feed tomorrow by the doc. This has been miserable the last 3 weeks.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions. No one knows what the story is and not anyone's business. I have neighbors with no kids. She was an elementary school music teacher for years. I later found out that they desperately wanted kids, but it was not to be. Now they're helping put their nephew's son through college.

Linda don't jump on me for spelling or typos, trying to do my best. My right hand is still in a cast and hoping to be feed tomorrow by the doc. This has been miserable the last 3 weeks.
    Sorry you're not doing well right now, and the spelling was fine!
    My husband and I voluntarily passed on kids, as many people do. It doesn't make us abnormal in any way - people never used to be able to control whether children "appeared" or not, and now they can.
    Now, if "picking on me" "makes Bailey's day", what does that say about how sad HIS life is?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He'd be in good company with Mayor Weiner.

I'm betting that if Charles ascends the throne, he will take the name Ringo I, or "the Stig."

I pray every day that Elizabeth outlives her eldest son. I would much rather see William become King when she passes then that troll. I also never want to see the troll's cow become "Queen Consort".

They could have done better than George, name-wise. Henry the 9th would be kind of cool.

Power CUer
    Pretty chilly to wish for a mother to outlive her grown son.
    If it helps you any, Camilla would/will be styled Princess Consort on Charles' succession, not Queen. Albert was Victoria's Prince Consort, not King - that's the precedent.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I pray every day that Elizabeth outlives her eldest son. I would much rather see William become King when she passes then that troll. I also never want to see the troll's cow become "Queen Consort".

They could have done better than George, name-wise. Henry the 9th would be kind of cool.
    He can always go by Carlos Danger.

Pretty chilly to wish for a mother to outlive her grown son.
    If it helps you any, Camilla would/will be styled Princess Consort on Charles' succession, not Queen. Albert was Victoria's Prince Consort, not King - that's the precedent.
    Isn't Charles the regimental colonel of one of the household cavalry units? I just assumed that Camilla was his mount.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Not that what he did to Diana was right. It wasn't. However, he never loved her. He was practically forced into that marriage. Oh, the joys of royalty. Not to mention he's done good with charities and environment. There's more to him than his worst self.