Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Do you really think so? I have a bridge........

Our computer system is very difficult to operate and to access from outside the department.

Still, my overall point is still valid-make sure CPS expunges any records they have of you, if the allegations were not substantiated.

If the case went to family court, even if our records were expunged, the court records were not. Even the media has access to court files. When you see CPS cases covered on the news, it's because they got their tips either from listening to the police radio or from hanging out at court.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Our computer system is very difficult to operate and to access from outside the department.

Still, my overall point is still valid-make sure CPS expunges any records they have of you, if the allegations were not substantiated.

If the case went to family court, even if our records were expunged, the court records were not. Even the media has access to court files. When you see CPS cases covered on the news, it's because they got their tips either from listening to the police radio or from hanging out at court.
    I rest my case..........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA