Thread: Random thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Random thought 
    Random thought...senior moment... brain fart. Could the 0bummer regime actually be the best thing for the country in the long run? If we get the right person to be our mouthpiece, maybe the end of the IRS and the start of the Fair Tax? The end of welfare as we know it. The real talk about enforcing our borders rather than amnesty?! Stringing up the anti American eric holder. C'mon it has to get better. If the 0bummer was white he would have been impeached by now.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Too too much B-12!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Not tonite bro, maudlin. Watched too much Greta!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Not tonite bro, maudlin. Watched too much Greta!
    The greatah Greta!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    CRAZY TALK!!!!!! Those ideas would be GOOD for America!!!
    The Dems and oBAMA would never intentionally HELP the USA!!!!

Now maybe something like bringing W up on war crimes...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Unfortunately I fear Obama is a man for his times, a symptom and not a passing disease. Between empathy untempered by judgment, cynical plundering of the public coffers by those acting in their "Enlightened self-interest" (To use a favorite DemonRat euphemism for leeches), and a media that plays to the lowest common denominator without a thought for long-term effects, I'm reluctantly coming to think we may have reached a critical mass in the electorate that will have us circling the drain in ever-faster and ever-tighter revolutions until the whole thing goes down the drain in some disastrous conclusion.

I got politically active during the Bush years. I've slowed down for the most part, but I still analyze the situation. What I've found is that nobody fights harder for what they believe in then when the person from the opposite party is in power. When their party is in power, people drop their guard and relax. I've noticed breaks that happen in causes (right or wrong) when you wouldn't think it would happen.

on edit: If you want to bring race into this (bad form IMO), then consider the fact that Clinton was voted on to be impeached, but then the mostly Republican congress didn't have it in them to declare he was guilty. Now THAT is defying the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    on edit: If you want to bring race into this (bad form IMO), then consider the fact that Clinton was voted on to be impeached, but then the mostly Republican congress didn't have it in them to declare he was guilty. Now THAT is defying the odds.
    That's an interesting distortion of procedure and facts. In impeachment proceedings, the House votes to impeach (Which they did), and only the Senate votes to convict. Despite essentially-unquestionable evidence that Clinton was a perjuring, lying whorehound, not a single Democrat Senator had the integrity to vote on the truth of the charges but only in their partisan interests. One allegedly-Republican Senator (Who turned coat right afterward and received his just deserts as a consequence) decided to try to prance words around to say "He did it but I'm too much of a waffler to vote 'Yes.'"

A vote to impeach by the House is an indictment by a prosecutor. The Senate vote is the verdict of a jury after a trial conducted by the Chief Justice. In the case of Klinton, the Senate was no more that the OJ jury. They just "knew" the glove didn't fit.

A good article:
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepre...mpeachment.htm

Notice that holder can also be impeached.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Sonnabend
    Thanks, Mr Sharpton, but no one mentioned race except you.