Hybrid View

1. #1 Two Americans Added to Food Stamp Rolls for Every Job Administration Says It Created 
    July 23, 2013 - 1:21 PM
    By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.
    Subscribe to Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr. RSS
    554 162

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said yesterday that the Obama administration has pulled the nation from the depths of the "Great Recession" with the creation of 7.2 million private sector jobs.

"And what is absolutely true is that we have come a long way since the depths of the Great Recession. We've created over 7.2 million private sector jobs," Carney told reporters at a press briefing.

Here's what Mr. Carney didn't say:

Since February of 2009, the first full month of Obama's presidency, 9.5 million Americans have dropped out of the labor force. Nearly 90 million Americans are not working today!

That means that 1.3 Americans have dropped out of the labor force for every one job the administration claims to have created.

There are 15 million more Americans on food stamps today than when Obama assumed office.

At the end of January 2009, 32,204,859 Americans received aid from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. As of April 2013, there were 47,548,694 Americans on food stamps.

That means that more than two Americans have been added to the food stamp rolls for every one job the administration says it has created.

Under Obama, 1.6 million more Americans are collecting disability insurance. In February 2009, 9,334,369 Americans received disability payments. Today, that number is 10,953,733.

CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like NPR. CNSNews.com is not funded by the government like PBS.

CNSNews.com relies on individuals like you to help us report the news the liberal media distort and ignore. Please make a tax-deductible gift to CNSNews.com today. Your continued support will ensure that CNSNews.com is here reporting THE TRUTH, for a long time to come. It's fast, easy and secure.

- See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/gr....8W8AbbQ8.dpuf
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

There are now 11 states that have more people unemployed and/or on welfare than people working. Lets all give Obama a big round of applause... And they still consider him the the messiah. If he was Republican, they would have crucified him by now.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    There are now 11 states that have more people unemployed and/or on welfare than people working. Lets all give Obama a big round of applause... And they still consider him the the messiah. If he was Republican, they would have crucified him by now.
    They will also look you in the eye and say unemployment is under 10% when they no damn well that nothing could be further from the truth.
    You can't explain this administration in any way other than they are willfully destroying our economy for some purpose.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They will also look you in the eye and say unemployment is under 10% when they no damn well that nothing could be further from the truth.
    You can't explain this administration in any way other than they are willfully destroying our economy for some purpose.
    You are so right there, Rock...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _