Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    He wouldn't vote for Christie anymore than you'd vote for Hillary.

There's a reason why Libs are pushing Christie or Jeb on us as our "best hope"...and it's not because they want us to win.

Yep..

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    That kind of thinking gave us two terms of Obama.

And will give us Hillary as Pres if people don't wake up and quit acting so childishly.
    The entire "conservatives stayed home" is a lie you like to tell yourself. The stats don't support the claim. Obama won the first time because of a GOP hack as the prez candidate and a gum snapping doofus as the vP candidate combined with a groundswell in the liberal ranks to be a first to elect a black president. Obama won the second time because you ran a Mormon and a dipstick whose own mother is ashamed of his politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The entire "conservatives stayed home" is a lie you like to tell yourself. The stats don't support the claim. Obama won the first time because of a GOP hack as the prez candidate and a gum snapping doofus as the vP candidate combined with a groundswell in the liberal ranks to be a first to elect a black president. Obama won the second time because you ran a Mormon and a dipstick whose own mother is ashamed of his politics.
    You keep telling yourself that buttercup, the only reason why McCain got any votes at all was because of that "doofus". Do you have any proof the conservative voters came out in full force in 2012?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Obama won the first time because of a GOP hack as the prez candidate and a gum snapping doofus as the vP candidate combined with a groundswell in the liberal ranks to be a first to elect a black president. Obama won the second time because you ran a Mormon and a dipstick whose own mother is ashamed of his politics.
    Nova ... I agree with you on one thing, about the groundswell in the lib ranks wanting to be first to elect a so-called black president. (Even though Obama is only half black!!!)

I, and many others in here would have loved to be able to vote for Herman Cain. Remember him? He was a genuine black candidate. Unfortunately for him, and our country ... he was a "conservative" and not a liberal.

I mightily disagree with you on this:

Obama won the second time because you ran a Mormon and a dipstick whose own mother is ashamed of his politics.
    Tell me, how do you spell the words FRAUD plus WHITE LIBERAL GUILT?

I hate to admit it, but I think that I am about ready to join the tinfoil hat people. ... I can't seem to stop the voices in my head that tell me "The fix is in."

It just doesn't seem to matter what "we the people" want, vote for, or even think these days, I fear it is all a dreadful fait accompli!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Once again, Ted Cruz cannot run. He was born in Canada.
    But what won't prevent Cruz from becoming president is his place of birth. Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada, while his parents were living there. His father is now an American citizen, but was not at the time; his mother, however, was born in the United States.

Helpfully, the Congressional Research Service gathered all of the information relevant to Cruz's case a few years ago, at the height (nadir?) of Obama birtherism. In short, the Constitution says that the president must be a natural-born citizen. "The weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion appears to support the notion that 'natural born Citizen' means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship 'at birth' or 'by birth,' including any child born 'in' the United States, the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parents who has met U.S. residency requirements," the CRS's Jack Maskell wrote. So in short: Cruz is a citizen; Cruz is not naturalized; therefore Cruz is a natural-born citizen, and in any case his mother is a citizen.

here
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

McCain = GOP hack. Check.

Gum-snapping doofus. While Palin had some deer-in-the-headlights moments very early on, what doomed her wasn't her gum-snapping. What doomed her was the lies spread by your MSM. Palin has since grown into being a very viable conservative voice that STILL scares the shit out of you libs. Uncheck.

Groundswell in liberal ranks to elect a half-black president. Check. So many people swayed by so many lies. Amazing, isn't it?

Mormon. Romney's religion had virtually zero impact on the election results. Uncheck.

Dipstick = Ryan (presumably). First I've heard about Ryan's mother being ashamed of his politics. Until you can present some sort of viable information on this, I'm calling Uncheck.

60% of your post is bullshit. Oh, excuse me -- let's call that Uncheck.
    U.S. Army, Retired