1. #1 Chris Christie: Rand Paul ‘dangerous’ 
    By HADAS GOLD | 7/26/13 6:11 AM EDT Updated: 7/26/13 10:58 AM EDT

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is ripping libertarians — including Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) — for challenging government surveillance programs and failing to understand the dangers of terrorism.

“This strain of libertarianism that’s going through parties right now and making big headlines I think is a very dangerous thought,” the New Jersey GOP governor said on Thursday at a Republican governors forum in Aspen, Colo. “You can name any number of people and (Paul is) one of them.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...#ixzz2aDnlqSEp

Crisp Crispy has a constitutional right to be a stupid fat fuck.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

He's reading some of the latest polls showing Rand Paul in the #1 position. Christy cares nothing about anything other than Christy. That Obama loving jerk would never get my vote---well, maybe against Hillary, but don't know if I could hold my nose that much. I can't stand the man.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

That's pretty sad that his rebuke to the libertarian notions of "esoteric and intellectual debates" is that they're not having them weigh in front of emotional distractions. Sad.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Cristie is just an establishment repub, 0bama ass kissing, fat ass, yankee piece of shit, which means the repubs and the press will do their damnedest to get him nominated so that conservative turnout will be low and The Bish can sweep into office.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

This fat bastard is nailing that coffin shut on my vote forever
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Cristie is just an establishment repub, 0bama ass kissing, fat ass, yankee piece of shit, which means the repubs and the press will do their damnedest to get him nominated so that conservative turnout will be low and The Bish can sweep into office.
    Chris Christie is a sheep in wolf's clothing. He talks a good game, went against the teachers union, and attacked the public unions but when the chips were down, he embraced Obama and shunned Romney and allowed Obama to get re-elected.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Chris Christy is so fat his blood type is gravy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I have to admit that Rand Paul seems to have about the same horrible grasp of foreign relations and diplomacy as his father, but I don't think Christie (Who doesn't know Jack Shit about the subject either) was talking about that. Screw that fat bastard, he lost any chance on my vote after Newtown when he went with the anit-RKBA hysterics.

Has our foreign policy been working out for the last number of decades? I would submit that our failures greatly outnumber our successes. Maybe the Paul's approach is not as nuts as it is different. I personally don't know the answer, so therefore I dismiss nothing.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)