Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Can we really know that most to all of these protesters are violent? If they're not violent, then shooting isn't justified.
    Perhaps violent might be a bit strong, well outside of the pretty widely recorded violence. They've also certainly been a bit into gang raping... Which generally isn't cool by most standards...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If you don't want to be a target don't stand on the end of the shooting range with a bulls eye on your forehead, besides these muzzies by being given release can proceed to paradise and dozens of virgins.
    I think we need to remember why we're against the Muslim Brotherhood. Is it not about human rights? Well, shooting somebody for protesting is against human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Perhaps violent might be a bit strong, well outside of the pretty widely recorded violence. They've also certainly been a bit into gang raping... Which generally isn't cool by most standards...
    Was gang rape part of their protest? Is that what they were doing when they were shot?

If you (generic you) support shooting people just for protesting, then you're no better than the Muslim Brotherhood.

Was gang rape part of their protest? Is that what they were doing when they were shot?

If you (generic you) support shooting people just for protesting, then you're no better than the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Not in favor of shooting people JUST for protesting. However I have no problem with gunning down people who support a government that thinks it's fine to kill people because their only crime is to subscribe to a different religion and that support the enemies of my country, which the Muslim Brotherhood is. Too bad liberal idiots like yourself are unwilling to see this simple fact.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I think we need to remember why we're against the Muslim Brotherhood. Is it not about human rights? Well, shooting somebody for protesting is against human rights.
    Muslim Brotherhood and "human rights" are about as far apart as Anthony Weiner and "monogomy".
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.