Thread: Do I look like a moron

1. #1 Do I look like a moron 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!! What an opening!!!

Sat Jul 27, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Curmudgeoness

Do I look like a moron

or a teabagger (I guess that is redundant)? It seems that the hate-filled GOP women of this world seem to think so.

I went on vacation last week, and while I was waiting to get my plane, a woman starts a conversation with me. Within five minutes, she is on politics and is ranting about Obama and the lazy poor and her taxes and everything else I have heard a hundred times from Rush and O'Reilly---and bordering on worse. When she came up for air, I told her that she must have mistaken me for a hard-hearted, hard-assed Republican. She moved in a huff after telling me that I was the problem with this country.

Last night, I went to a neighborhood get-together, although I usually just keep to myself. I am talking to one of the women about her kids, and the next thing I know, she goes off on Obama and Obamacare. I wanted to stop the whole conversation right there, so I told her that I loved Obama and that Obamacare was a small step in the right direction. Instead of being embarrassed and changing the subject, she starts to lecture me on all the flaws with the Democrats. As much as I wanted to, I did not tell her to go fuck herself (I still have to live here and although I don't care for her, I don't want to piss off neighbors), but I did not let her get away with all the lies. She was parroting Rush's talking points.

So now I am beginning to re-evaluate the way that I look. The Republicans can think all that they want about older people being more liberal and more likely to vote Democrat, but that is not what I am seeing. It seems that just because I am an ordinary older woman, these people think that I must be of like mind. So I guess that I will have to pull out the hippie clothes and peace buttons so these assholes will leave me alone.....or at least know that they are putting their feet in their big mouths.

What's a person to do????
    It's time!!!!

It's just flat out amazing how DUmmies always have shit like this happen to them!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

"Curmudgeoness

Do I look like a moron"

As long as you post that kind of crap, yes.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.

Do I look like a moron or a teabagger >snip<
    Oh sweetie ...

I don't know what you look like, but you sure as the dickens don't have even the IQ of a turnip, and therefore couldn't possibly be a member of the TEA Party.

What I wouldn't give to have been the GOP lady that you met at your neighborhood get-together!

In all my days, I have never come across libs (neighbors, friends, strangers or whatever) that are so quick and unsociable, as are you, to strike up such a boorish conversation.

And what's more, I don't believe you did either!!!

I give this a lovely little green as well.

Edit: Oops! Just putting in the word "even!" above, re turnip IQs.

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 07-28-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

What's a person to do????
    Hmmmm. Maybe she doesn't "look" poor enough. The "poor" voted for Obama far more than the Republican, leading one to think that Obama's economy which has had a far greater effect on the poor and lower middle class is a deliberate ploy to keep people poor and voting for him.

That's it Nadin. You just don't look poor enough.

Well, maybe that's not such a good idea. It's liberals who divide everyone by race and class and then "claim" their own...and call everyone who thinks for themselves Uncle Tom, House slave, voting against their own self interest, etc. Conservatives probably won't recognize it.)

Nadin is the typical liberal though...she doesn't want to hear the other side and is greatly offended if somone as much as mentions something she considers "conservative" or "anti Obama".

Curmudgeoness

Do I look like a moron

I fixed it for her..........
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

You're a Libtard and a member of DU...of there's no "looking like" to it.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

One of my friends once asked me, after she got all dressed up for dinner at a nice restaurant, "Do I look like a whore?".

If you have to ask the question, there must be some truth in it.

Yes, you're a DUmbass, so looking like a moron comes naturally to you.

Next question.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Curmudgeoness

Do I look like a moron?
    I have no idea, but you certainly write like one. For instance, not only are you posting on DU (A high-probability indicator of mental retardation right there, unless you are a mole), but even other DUmmies called you out in the thread for asking that without posting a pic.