Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Just heard last night that the RNC donated exactly ZERO to the Steve Lonegan campaign.
    They wanted him to lose?

The RNC would rather have a Dem?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    They wanted him to lose?

The RNC would rather have a Dem?

Lonegan had the support of the TEA Party and had a rally where Mark Levin and Sarah Palin came and spoke on his behalf.

The RNC despises all three. So yes they'd rather have Booker win than a TEA Party backed Republican take the seat.

Pribus pulled the same stunt with Michele Bachmann. Which is a large part of why she's not running again.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I won't either. I must be getting cranky with all this political stuff, because I hang up when the RNC calls for donations. The other night one of the Tea Party groups called and we actually donated. We need people with the guts to stand up for us. I hope that we find leaders with both guts and brains--it's going to take something to get around the slimeballs and their goons, the press.
    i don't hang up, i let them have it w/ the facts, they don't have the guts to hang up on me so i can really sharpen my skills.

Power CUer
    Here is the website for McConnell's challenger. The primary is in May, but the campaign needs all the help it can get.

http://www.mattbevin.com/

McConnell: Tea Party ´Bullies´ Who Need Punch in Nose

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said on a conference call organized by Karl Rove’s Crossroads organization for large donors and their advisers on Oct. 30 that the Tea Party movement, in his view, is a “nothing but a bunch of bullies” that he plans to “punch … in the nose.”

On the call, according to a donor who was on it, McConnell personally named Sens. Mike Lee (R-UT) and Ted Cruz (R-TX) as Tea Party conservatives he views as problematic for him. “The bulk of it was an attack on the Tea Party in general, Cruz in particular,” the source, a prominent donor, said in a phone interview with Breitbart News.

But the most memorable line came at the end of the call.

“McConnell said the Tea Party was ‘nothing but a bunch of bullies,’” the source said. “And he said ‘you know how you deal with schoolyard bullies? You punch them in the nose and that’s what we’re going to do.’”

Rove, as well as American Crossroads President and CEO Steven J. Law who also serves as the president of sister group Crossroads GPS, were also on the call. >>>

Pointing to how Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid just invoked the “nuclear option,” breaking 225-year old Senate rules to slip through President Obama’s liberal nominees, an aide to a Tea Party lawmaker said that McConnell’s focus on trying to go after the Tea Party has jeopardized Senate Republicans’ chances at actually beating Democrats. “Under Sen. McConnell's watch, Republicans today just got rolled over by Democrats who pushed the button on the nuclear option, destroying years of well-established Senate order,” the aide said in an email to Breitbart News. “Perhaps if he focused less on destroying the Tea Party and more on defeating Democrats, he'd have more to show for his leadership.”

More@Breitbart.com

McConnell just put a 'kick me' sign on his back.

At a time when we need strong leaders, we have McConnell, Boehner and McPain led around by the likes of Rove.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Harry Reid thinks we should fix Obamacare not repeal it; Mitch McConnell agrees.

Harry Reid has no idea what to do about jobs; neither does Mitch McConnell.

Harry Reid wants to grant amnesty to illegals. Mitch thinks that's a good idea, too.

Harry Reid does not want to close the open border. Mitch McConnell agrees.

Harry Reid believes the President should have unlimited debt ... $17 trillion and counting. Mitch McConnell agrees.

Harry Reid believes deficits are not a problem either. Mitch goes along with that, too.

Harry Reid believes taxes on the rich are too low; Mitch McConnell agrees.

Mitch McConnell has voted for both of Obama's supreme court judges; so has Harry Reid.

This is "conservative"? This is "leadership"? Really??
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Harry Reid thinks we should fix Obamacare not repeal it; Mitch McConnell agrees.

Harry Reid has no idea what to do about jobs; neither does Mitch McConnell.

Harry Reid wants to grant amnesty to illegals. Mitch thinks that's a good idea, too.

Harry Reid does not want to close the open border. Mitch McConnell agrees.

Harry Reid believes the President should have unlimited debt ... $17 trillion and counting. Mitch McConnell agrees.

Harry Reid believes deficits are not a problem either. Mitch goes along with that, too.

Harry Reid believes taxes on the rich are too low; Mitch McConnell agrees.

Mitch McConnell has voted for both of Obama's supreme court judges; so has Harry Reid.

This is "conservative"? This is "leadership"? Really??
    It's not leadership--it's groupthink.

Or they're all getting bribed by the same people.

It's not leadership--it's groupthink.

Or they're all getting bribed by the same people.
    Exactly. That's why these Republicans were so eager to turn their guns on the Tea Party. A voting block that alot of real conservative politicians would have seen as a god send. They've figured out its easier to go along rather than fight. Damn them.

Oh for fucks sake, Mitch McConnell has one of the most conservative voting records in the US Senate at 92%.

John McCain, not so much but lets be realistic, the Tea Party is shooting itself in the fucking foot with this nonsense.

Here is the website for McConnell's challenger. The primary is in May, but the campaign needs all the help it can get.

http://www.mattbevin.com/

Vote for Mitch McConnell!!!