1. #1 Boston Herald Endorses McCain 
    McCain for president: A certain leader for uncertain times
    By Boston Herald editorial staff
    Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - Updated 1m ago

Another sobering start to an exceedingly sobering week - but one which points to the need for a political leader who is steady in the face of crisis, mature in judgment and able to reach across the aisle to break the gridlock that has for too long gripped Washington.

That man is Sen. John McCain and at this critical moment in history, this paper is pleased to endorse his candidacy for president of the United States.

McCain won a lot of hearts and minds around here in 2000, and we can’t help but wonder how history might have been different had he won his party’s nomination and the White House back then.
    good read

McCain was my choice back then. Of course due to the very FLAWED nature of our primary system, I never got to the chance to express myself.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    McCain was my choice back then. Of course due to the very FLAWED nature of our primary system, I never got to the chance to express myself.
    Oh your vote counts it just doesn't change the eventual outcome in some instances.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Oh your vote counts it just doesn't change the eventual outcome in some instances.
    No. When the nominee is decided before it even gets to your state - you're vote doesn't count.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    That's two of us:)