Thread: Explosions Rock Propane Plant, Florida

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't see it NJ. Just a reflection of the lowering expectations for the "workers" that are available to be hired today. Too busy talking, sexting, texting and doing whatever to pay any attention to what the job requires. Best we can hope for is a Darwinian solution.

Along those same lines I see all the enviro-wackes jumping on the bandwagon about people and these plants being too close together for the good of the population. It doesn't matter if the plant was there first and before anybody lived with miles of it. It's their 'right' to put themselves next to the waiting to explode bomb and then cry foul when it happens.

Same for these whiners living on Galveston island and it's neighbors. Cry, cry cry cause the gubmint can't make the hurricanes stop.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.

So all of these things blowing up is coincidence? It just seems strange that we're having a run on explosions these past couple of months.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

i agree it is an epidemic but the variation is what convinces me of the fact. No two are the same and in each case (so far) there is little to no evidence of anything other than forgetfulness, stupidity and a lackadaisical attitude.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.