1. #1 I'm so angry I cannot sleep 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a moron...

Tue Jul 30, 2013, 04:28 AM
    tk2kewl

I'm so angry I cannot sleep

I am on fucking vacation. I am supposed to be ralaxing and having a good time. But the goddamned survailance state is busy digitally raping my family.

It's not enough that I have to tell my six year old that he must remove his shoes to get on a plane because they think he might want to blow it up. No.

As we are getting back on the fucking disney monorail to go back into the park to watch the goddamned fireworks after dinnner, my stepmother and I go through the turnstile and look back to see my wife and child have been pulled aside to be fucking photographed by some goon.

We were told that their tickets, which are barcoded and issued to people by name, did not have their photos linked to them and they fucking line them up an takeb their ppictures. A fucking six year old for crying out loud.

We were also told that my stepmother's and my tickets already had associated photos, which must have somehow been taken without our consent or kowledge since we were never fucking asked to pose for any goddamned pictures.

I gave the bastards an earful an wanted to take the fucker's camera and smash the goddamned thing on the pavement but didn't want to ruin my kid's good time by getting locked up.

Instead I had to tell him that they were afraid he might blow up the fucking park.

I am starting to think I need some aliases just protect my family's right to fucking privacy.

Maybe it was in the fucking fine print when we purchesed the tickets, who the fuck knows, but a six year old?!

We have another day in the park and I need some sleep. Can anyone really convince me I shouldn't be so fucking angry so I can get some goddamned sleep?

His wife should have just belted him...maybe she did!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Star Member voteearlyvoteoften (641 posts)

25. The photo is taken at the turnstile when you enter

So you can't give your ticket to another person if you leave early or buy a multi day or in state priced pass. Lol look on the bright side, you got the obligatory Disney trip over with! And showed your kid a good time. Next year Yosemite...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response to voteearlyvoteoften (Reply #25)

Tue Jul 30, 2013, 07:04 AM

fasttense (14,665 posts)

29. Yeah, they can do the same thing by stamping tickets.

There is no need to keep a photo data base on customers. Disney was making tons even without the photos by using stamping methods and controlling tickets, so their is no real need for such a data base. And there have been no terrorist attacks on Disney's amusement parks, so security is not an excuse.

They are building a photo data base of their customers for the NSA? For marketing? For possible future criminal activity?

This is turning out to be a huge thread on DU.

It appears he really doesn't grasp the difference between a private companies anti-fraud security concerns which he voluntarily submitted too.... with a Stasi government organization.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    It appears he really doesn't grasp the difference between a private companies anti-fraud security concerns which he voluntarily submitted too.... with a Stasi government organization.

To a DUmmie, there is no difference.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Their impotent rage warms my heart.

A Dummy even posted a You Tube video linking Disney World to the CIA!

It's the end of the world!

Disney is helping the NSA spy on us! They are getting paid to make a data base!