Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Mark Twain was a progressive. He believed in allowing change and was condemned in his day by traditionalists. I bet he'd be on my side.
    Odd how the Progressives are banning his books from schools.
    One of many links>http://www.seattlepi.com/local/artic...lt-1130707.php
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

If there were cheaper rooms or apartments near where I lived, then I sure didn't know about them and I did look.

I don't have a smart phone. I don't have a whole lot of "luxuries." Oh, and I almost forgot to say that I don't live in minimum wage anymore. I can have sympathy for the poor without being poor.

Here's a snotty little question for all of you.

Would your crappy ideology survive it if you found out that all the shity stereotypes that you have about liberals were NOT true?

Suppose you found out that liberals did not live in their mother's basement, that they do have jobs, that they do work hard, and that they even own companies. Would you still be strong enough to keep up your economically conservative politics or would it crumble?

I think by the way you all insist on shitty stereotypes of those who you don't know or flat out deny what you say, that your convictions are probably weak as hell. You all need the shitty lies in your head to make your convictions work. I bet VERY FEW of you all would be able to keep your convictions without the lies you convice yourself of.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Oh yeah, props to Daveman for that photo!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    If there were cheaper rooms or apartments near where I lived, then I sure didn't know about them and I did look.

I don't have a smart phone. I don't have a whole lot of "luxuries." Oh, and I almost forgot to say that I don't live in minimum wage anymore. I can have sympathy for the poor without being poor.

Would your crappy ideology survive it if you found out that all the shity stereotypes that you have about liberals were NOT true?

Suppose you found out that liberals did not live in their mother's basement, that they do have jobs, that they do work hard, and that they even own companies. Would you still be strong enough to keep up your economically conservative politics or would it crumble?

I think by the way you all insist on shitty stereotypes of those who you don't know or flat out deny what you say, that your convictions are probably weak as hell. You all need the shitty lies in your head to make your convictions work. I bet VERY FEW of you all would be able to keep your convictions without the lies you convice yourself of.
    Want to talk about Luxuries. You don't have a Smart Phone, I don't even own a cell phone. One up you sweet heart.

Want to play pissy, I'm game.

Would your crappy ideology survive it if you found out that all the shity stereotypes that you have about consevatives were NOT true?

That we are not money grubbing, throw grandma out into the street, sick into the gutters heartless bastards that you liberals make us out to be.

That there are an equal amount of conservative who struggle each day to make ends meet and who are barley getting buy and who couldn't get bye without the helping hands of others, or even yes the Government.

Would you still be strong enough to keep up your progressive liberal politics of taxing every thing in sight knowing in the end, those taxes are passed on to those least able to afford them, or would it crumble in the end?

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Yeah, get back to me when you actually develop room to talk on changing your mind about something.
    This isn't the first time you've made that claim without proof. Put up or STFU.

My apartment was less than 350.00 a month. Next?
    2 bdr 1 ba 750 sq ft $250 a month. You were saying?

Project much?
    Nope that's a Libtard trait. And like with your baseless claim that I change my position on issues...all you've got to back up your assertion is a snotty attitude and a bunch of bullshit spewing from your sewer.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

It's not nice to use a wide brush to judge everyone. Why are you so angry?

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It's not nice to use a wide brush to judge everyone. Why are you so angry?
    She's a liberal....it comes naturally to her.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

What are lies Lanie? Snot nosed little liberals like yourself wouldn't know the truth if it swam up and bit you in the ass(thank you Matt Hooper). You harp on poor people. Let me tell you about poor people. Poor people wear more expensive clothes than I. Poor people have more expensive phones than I. I see poor people every day at my local chapter of the Salvation Army driving large, expensive SUV's. I see poor people with iPods. Poor people own computers, gaming systems, big screen TV's, have cable TV, satellite TV, wear expensive jewelry, get their nails done. Hell, I bet all of those idiots lining up to buy the latest iPhone or when PS4 or XBoxOne comes out will tell you how poor they are. Fact is, there are less than 1% who are really dirt poor as they used to say. My wife and I lived fine on a few hundred dollars a week when we lived in Arizona. How you ask? We went without. That's the difference between conservatives and liberals. Conservatives adapt to their situation. If there's less money coming in, we spend less. Only in liberal land does one spend more when money is tight.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Here's a wild and crazy idea: if you don't like what McDonald's or Wendy's or Hardee's or whoever is paying, DON'T FUCKING WORK THERE!

Go somewhere else if you think that you are worthy of commanding a higher wage. If your work, your experience, your intelligence, your knowledge is really worth $15/hour, then someone will pay for it. If not, then guess what: you're not fucking worth $15/hour!

And if you're not worth $15/hour, then what needs to change is you, not everyone else.

And, if you can't find work that will sustain your life in the Big Apple, then it's time to pack your shit and move. There's a whole other great big world out there on the other side of the Hudson River: time to go see what it has to offer.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

10. #120 Lets look at it this way: 
    $15/hr x (assuming) average of 5 hamburgers per hour = $3 per hamburger (labor only)
    then we have to add like another $2-$3 for ingredients, 10% for overhead, and another 10% for [evil] profit and we have the next complaint form the left, $7 hamburgers. At $15/ hr how are we supposed to pay that much for food?

No wonder no one wants to open a business any more.
    Mark - Laugh At A Libtard

Words to the Wise (blog)