Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Holy crap! You are an independent now! What the heck is an independent? A moonbat that can't make up her mind? Geez find a stance and be brave stella.
    If you'd like, please post your address. I'll happily purchase and mail you a dictionary. It seems you're regularly struggling a bit with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    If you'd like, please post your address. I'll happily purchase and mail you a dictionary. It seems you're regularly struggling a bit with words.
    I spelt moonbat correctly. Why do liberals always seem to need the address of gun owners necessary? R U Dum?

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I spelt moonbat correctly. Why do liberals always seem to need the address of gun owners necessary? R U Dum?
    While I'm under the presumption that you spelled a few words wrong on purpose, it appears your syntax is atrociously consistent with previous posts. I'll include a few books to help you with it as well.

While I'm under the presumption that you spelled a few words wrong on purpose, it appears your syntax atrociously consistent with previous posts. I'll include a few books to help you with it as well.
    OMG You shore talk funny. Did you start off as a girl or did you get the change. Being a pedant don't become you. And I don't like any taxes, specially sin taxes.

Beautiful grammar
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

OMG You shore talk funny. Did you start off as a girl or did you get the change. Being a pedant don't become you. And I don't like any taxes, specially sin taxes.
    There seems to be a bit of an obsession with sexual themes for you. I believe the DSM5, when it's eventually released, categorizes that as an outward sign of sexual confusion. Sort of a defensive mechanism for your psyche, if you will. I'll include some money for counseling for you, perhaps that will help you find solace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You can provide proof? I doubt its "many" areas, maybe in san fran but 99.99% of the stores can't afford to pay people that kind of money. I still don't think a bugger flipper deserves 15 dollars an hour.
    San Francisco has the highest minimum wage in the country at $10.55 per hour.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

There seems to be a bit of an obsession with sexual themes for you. I believe the DSM5, when it's eventually released, categorizes that as an outward sign of sexual confusion. Sort of a defensive mechanism for your psyche, if you will. I'll include some money for counseling for you, perhaps that will help you find solace.
    Typical Lib, spend money and hope whatever will go away! You said you were tired and was going to bed, get tucked in tight and have a dream of your sort of a God hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    San Francisco has the highest minimum wage in the country at $10.55 per hour.
    damn
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Do you really think that's the case anymore?
    Why not? Now even though many micky D's all over the country pay more, a job at McD's
    or Wendys is not a career. It's a stepping stone to something better. And if I was a manager/owner
    of 1 of these places, I wouldn't be thinking too highly of a staff member in say their 30's that
    considered working the frier a "career". Some one in this situation is making a choice to work
    for me. As an owner/operator, it's not my job to be worrying about your career. I have my
    career to worry about. I want you to do your job at the agreed on wage. Oh, and no one forced
    you to sign on, that was your choice.

If I was running one of those stores described in this article I'd fire those assholes
    and give the job(s) to some one that wants them. You want 20-30 bucs an hour? Get
    a skill that is worth that money. Flipping burgers and working the frier...7.50 to 10.00 sounds about right.
    May the FORCE be with you!