Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 My family and I had a WONDERFUL day yesterday because of, believe it or not,... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    A Moron in Maine tells his widdle TeaBagger tale...

Wed Jul 31, 2013, 01:21 PM
    MarianJack

My family and I had a WONDERFUL day yesterday because of, believe it or not, teabaggers!

Last edited Wed Jul 31, 2013, 01:26 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
    My wife, son & I are playing host this week to my mother-in-law & my wife's cousin who, like my wife, are Puerto Rican. We are also hosting our son's Godmother whom, like our son, is African American. In our group, I'm the only white person. We live up here in Maine, AKA Vaationland, and the 2nd whitest state in the union after Vermont.

The reason I give you our ethnic make up is to tell you the following story. When our godmother & my wife's mother visit, they MUST have lobster! We went to their favorite lobster restaurant yesterday for their lobster dinner. My mother-in-law, wife and her cousin were speaking Spanish, because my mother in law doesn't believe that her English is as goo as it actually is. My wife's cousin brings a one woman party with her wherever she goes, so they weren't being quiet, contributing lots of giggles & laughs to the atmosphere. My son & his Godmother would make George Zimmerman's trigger finger itch on sight. It was a lovely Maine early evening in a small coastal town with a family enjoying each other's company.

About 30 minutes into our meal, I noticed a family of tourists from New Jersey (according to their t-shirts) at a table that was across from ours. The father and mother kept giving us dirty looks. I was almost going to suggest that we pipe down a little when I noticed the father's t-shirt from a 2009 teabagger rally. I realized that our volume had nothing to do with their displeasure, but the Spanish speaking and the blackness was what was offending them. After realizing this, I was just SOOO delighted that we were RUINING the meal of these stupid and racist teabaggers simply by enjoying each other's company. I don't know if I've ever said this before, but I consider the animosity of teabaggers to be as sweet as a compliment from someone I actually respect.

If this seems a bit harsh, than maybe it's a logical result of the hateful conduct of the entire teabagger movement over the last 4+ years, when they've proven themselves to be a totally detestable people. I'd never act the way that they do, but if my family and I could turn a $100+ meal to bile in their stomaches simply by having a meal and enjoying ourselves, than WAAHOOOO!

PEACE!

A very strong or, this guy is just a dick.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Definitely a bouncy, complete with the eeeeevil people from New Jersey.

Only one person in that circle jerk fest had the balls to tell him that he was full of shit. Then he instantly got piled on. How sad.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I was just about to bring this over.

For people who HATE it when they think that conservatives judge someone else based on externals it's ironic that THEY are the ones judging what someone else thinks based on nothing more than the interpretation, biases and hatred they have of conservatives.

lawwolf (50 posts)
    6. I got flipped off for having an Obama bumper sticker on my car

So I was heading to work eating a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, shaving, sending a text message and weaving all over the road and this car passed me flipped me off and drove off. He had a Romney bumper sticker so it had to be the bumper sticker that pissed him off.
    Star Member MarianJack (7,389 posts)
    8. Umm, ok.

So, the implication is that my family was doing something wrong?
    lawwolf (50 posts)
    11. You said it in your OP

That they were being very loud. Enough so that you were about to quite them down until you noticed the guy's shirt. Then all of a sudden it couldn't possibly be because they were being loud (as you originally thought) but it must have been because of the language and skin color. Nothing personal towards you, but I have always had a problem with imputing motives on others. When there are two equally plausible explanations I tend to default towards the non-offensive one, but that's just me.
    Star Member MarianJack (7,389 posts)
    17. I didn't say we were being LOUD,...

...I said they weren't being QUIET. You may have noticed that if you'd actually read my post.

Are vacationing families supposed to act like cloistered nuns when on vacation? Laughter is NOT a reticent action. Also, if you've been paying attention since 2009, teabaggers have a problem with minorities.
    GoldenMezzoDiva (1 post)
    10. Teabagger types project their own self-hatred onto others

I live in Putnam County, New York, which is rife with teabag-types. I have observed that like others of their ilk they tend to project their own self-hatred onto others. This creates endless levels of anger and hate in which they seem to thrive. Bravo for your family's joie de vivre! Keep on keeping on and allow these degenerates to choke on their own bile. Instead of happily enjoying their own company and delicious Maine seafood.
    Talk about projection! The only one showing their "hatred" here is the OP.

lawwolf (50 posts)

6. I got flipped off for having an Obama bumper sticker on my car

So I was heading to work eating a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, shaving, sending a text message and weaving all over the road and this car passed me flipped me off and drove off. He had a Romney bumper sticker so it had to be the bumper sticker that pissed him off.

Pretty darn presumptuous of him to believe that's the reason someone gave him a dirty look.

I 'spose using the term "teabagger" shows that MarianJack is all love and roses at heart......maybe he'll wear his Che t-shirt next time.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

8. #8 Since it was a black man that introduced me to the Tea Paty and their objectives.... 
    And, for example, in 2010 the Tea Party helped field more minority candidates than the Dems I'd have to say that the OP is...oh how shall I put this?....FULL OF SHIT.

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/in...ide_gop_w.html
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

All this tells me is the OP is a rude ass bastard who loves to fuck with other people other for only for no other reason then they might disagree with him.

Asshole of America unite
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Fabulous Poster
    SO if the wife is Puerto Rican and the dad is white (not that the two are mutually exclusive, but it's how these idiots do things), how did the kid be negro? He makes it pretty clear that his wife is not negro but the godmother is. I'm just curious. If he's going to go to all that trouble to define the DNA of the family, you'd think he would explain the racial isolate child.