1. #1 Chicago Politician: "Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids" 
    Oy. I mean, oy. Where to begin. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so stupid as to utter something like this let alone someone who is an elected official saying something so vile. I mean, talk about ignoring the elephant in the room and creating a strawman so large that if it ever came to life it could eat the universe in one fell swoop. If I was conducting this interview, I would have hauled off and slapped this woman in her stupid racist cop hating face: http://www.westernjournalism.com/chi...of-these-kids/

It is abundantly obvious Chicagoans have no qualms about electing radical leftists. A ridiculous notion advanced by one state representative from the crime-ridden city, however, illustrates the depravity of area politics.
    Monique Davis, addressing the Windy City’s prevailing murder epidemic, shared a particularly deranged conspiracy theory.
    “I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been,” she told listeners of a local radio station, explaining “people have whispered” to her that “they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children.”
    As if such willful ignorance was not discouraging enough, she suggested the brave men and women in law enforcement might actually be behind the widespread violence.
    “I don’t want to spread this, but I’m just going to tell you what I’ve been hearing,” she said, in a transparent ploy to avoid responsibility for the absurd comment. “They suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids.”
    Every time I think these people can get any stupider, something like this is said. I mean, this doesn't even approach the level of stupidity this woman is talking here:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Let's just say for argument's sake that this is true. What does that say about the liberal people in charge allowing the killings to happen?
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Let's just say for argument's sake that this is true. What does that say about the liberal people in charge allowing the killings to happen?
    Exactly. In the end, it all goes back to poor government.

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    However, it is not. Ignoring the problem isn't going to make it go away. And these people think it will go away if they ignore the problem or shift the blame.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    What's the chances that some of the gang bangers and thugs have been able to get some affimative action jobs with the police force? Think about that.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ