Hybrid View

1. #1 oooh, Russia's just so evil and baaad. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Some one is hitting the bottle early...

Fri Aug 2, 2013, 06:56 PM
    cali

oooh, Russia's just so evil and baaad.

but the U.S. is just grand. Noble. Best country ever ever on the face of the earth. Never mind that we imprison a greater number of our citizens than any other country. Never mind an illegal war that killed hundreds of thousands. Never mind CIA operations all over. Never mind extrajudicial drone killings.

Never mind, never mind, never mind.

In other words, our shit stinks too.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The amusing thing, for those who have no use for Obama and don't think Snowden is such a big damned deal, is that Obama needs the meeting with Putin in order to make it look like he's actually accomplishing something on Iran and Syria. On the other hand, Putin really doesn't need the meeting for anything in particular at all, and being supposedly snubbed by Obama will actually give his domestic support in Russia a huge boost due to its raw nationalistic appeal.

I think that, behind the scenes, Putin is really snubbing hussein and rather not meet with him.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    The amusing thing, for those who have no use for Obama and don't think Snowden is such a big damned deal, is that Obama needs the meeting with Putin in order to make it look like he's actually accomplishing something on Iran and Syria. On the other hand, Putin really doesn't need the meeting for anything in particular at all, and being supposedly snubbed by Obama will actually give his domestic support in Russia a huge boost due to its raw nationalistic appeal.
    IMO whether he talks to Obama or not..Putin is still gonna sell arms to Syria and support whomever hates us at the moment...all the while smiling and shaking hands with Obama like they are friends.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    IMO whether he talks to Obama or not..Putin is still gonna sell arms to Syria and support whomever hates us at the moment...all the while smiling and shaking hands with Obama like they are friends.
    Yup...that's part of what I mean when I say Obama needs Putin (The press optics of a meeting) a WHOLE lot more than Putin needs Oblammo. As I suggested, I also think maneuvering Obozo into initiating the snub will play very well with the Russian public, and Putin couldn't give two spent Makarov casings about what Obingo's slavish US press thinks of him.

6. #6 I'm sure Stalin's purge victims would agree with Cali... 
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    So would all the Ukrainians that Uncle Joe starved to take wheat from for foreign trade credit. She's such a clueless fool.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

No gay DUers took her to task over the anti-gay laws that Putin has recently enacted? Geez, say what you want about Bush, but he never passed any laws that allow the police to lock gay people up for talking about being gay.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    We all must have missed the threads where the DUers were prepping
    for their moves to Mother Russia. Right cali????
    May the FORCE be with you!