1. #1 Unprecedented July Cold; shortest Artic Summer on record 
    Power CUer

North Pole Sees Unprecedented July Cold – Arctic Sees Shortest Summer On Record — ‘Normally the high Arctic has about 90 days above freezing. This year there was less than half that’

“The Arctic ice extent is showing a remarkable recovery from the great oscillations of 2012,” says Guimaraes. “Compare with the previous years listed there, you’ll see that 2004 is the year that is closest to 2013 in terms of average temps during the summer.”

Fabulous Poster
    How can that be? The Tampa Bay Times said they were swimming in Alaska?

Global warming will freeze us all, where is Hootie on all this the owl has flew dah coop!

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well between yesterday and today, we've gotten 4 inches of rain.

That would be a ton of snow!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

All I know is we've been running 15-20 degrees cooler here in the Bay Area than a normal August.....Damned Globull Warming!!!!
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    All I know is we've been running 15-20 degrees cooler here in the Bay Area than a normal August.....Damned Globull Warming!!!!
    I was in Alameda and Paso Robles last July. The locals were wearing shorts and tee shirts, I was wrapped in a Mexican blanket after sunset because I hadn't thought to even bring a jacket. My sister and her husband in Paso thought I was being a pain about the night temp, and insane for riding my bike in the middle of the day. I don't mind the day temps, and I must say that the night temp was refreshing (I hadn't actually been cold in years), but if I move to San Miguel, I am going to be a day person.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Get with the program, when its too hot its "glow-bull" warming, when its too cold its "climate change"
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly