1. #1 Idaho prof. to use drones in quest for Bigfoot 
    Science: unmanned drone will hunt down Bigfoot now

A professor at Idaho State University in Pocatello has announced that his plan to use an unmanned aerial vehicle to search for Bigfoot is nearly ready for launch.

The man behind the world’s first Bigfoot drone is Jeffrey Meldrum, Ph.D., a versatile professor of both anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State—and a noted Sasquatch hunter. He is the author of “Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science.”

The professor’s airship is called “The Falcon Project,” reports Idaho Mountain Express. It is 45 feet long. It will carry a remote-control camera. The academic plans to fly it over the densely-wooded forests of “Bigfoot territory.”

Meldrum, whose curriculum vitae includes teaching stints at Northwestern University and Duke University Medical Center, has been spending the summer raising money for the project in the area.

The benefit of a drone in Bigfoot hunting would obviously be the ability to spot and observe the shifty apelike creature in its natural habitat without alarming it.

“The latter is critical for survey in areas of dense stands of forest where a sustained vertical perspective is essential for locating animals on the forest floor,” Meldrum explained in wonderfully academic fashion, according to Boise Weekly.

“These unmanned drones, I believe, are the next step in proving the nature of these creatures,” he added...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/30/sc...#ixzz2awZ4NQ38

Just put some Jack Link's Beef Jerky out and Bigfoot will come to you.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Just put some Jack Link's Beef Jerky out and Bigfoot will come to you.
    Yeah, but you gotta find him first.

In the first place they are looking in the wrong state, my sister in law moved to Illinois

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In the first place they are looking in the wrong state, my sister in law moved to Illinois

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
    ROFLOL!!!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I'm sure DEA would kick in a few bucks if he offered to give them a copy of all the imagery.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Yeah, but you gotta find him first.
    Well, from what I've seen, whenever anyone eats it Bigfoot is there with them. Just don't pull any jokes on Bigfoot....he doesn't have a sense of humor.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf