1. #1 Pretty soon, people will realize Obama is the emperor with no clothes 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    On the Right Side: Voters will know who’s qualified

All we can do this Nov. 4 is hope that the voting public looks beyond the Barack Obama-praising media and honestly looks at the real credentials of all four candidates.

I honestly think that when the voter steps inside the booth, closes the curtain and pulls the lever, it will be for the team so much more qualified to lead America.

First of all, since the Obama campaign would rather focus on Gov. Sarah Palin rather than John McCain, we should briefly list her credentials as I will later list his.

I already discussed Palin in my last column, but there are a few more points I should bring up.

She ran a successful fishing business before leaving that to serve on her city council. She was a city mayor for 10 years and then the governor of Alaska.

While governor, she managed 17,000 personnel and was responsible for a $9 billion budget. She was commander in chief of the Alaska National Guard. She planned, promoted and successfully pushed through a project that represented the largest natural-gas line project ever approved in this country.

She has shown courage in standing up to senior politicians of both sides, lobbyists and big corporations.

It is kind of amusing when these modern “feminists” write about how their intelligence is insulted if John McCain thought his choice of Palin would sway them.

I only have to say their vote is unimportant. I think true feminists of the old school will respect and admire the qualities of being able to balance a very high-powered career with a successful family life.

The modern group of “feminists” is simply a group of political hacks with a far-left radical agenda. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, i.e. the treatment of Clarence Thomas versus their support for Willy Clinton.

But the real issue is Obama vs. Mc- Cain. Obama can’t even come close in terms of integrity, honor and decades of devotion and service to our country. Military men and women honor and respect him, as McCain does them. Mc- Cain is stronger on issues of national security, taxes, trade and energy, which I will compare with Obama’s policies in my next column.

Pretty soon, people will realize Obama is the emperor with no clothes. He is an empty suit with no substance and without his teleprompter-supported speeches (which I have to admit he does deliver quite eloquently) he stumbles, mumbles and bumbles his way through town hall-like discussions with ordinary Americans.

http://www.thedailystar.com/opinion/...274075903.html

What I don't understand is how so many people can despise GW and anything Republican yet be so enthusiastic for Uh-BAma. He is a JOKE. How do you see Uh-Bama as a viable and acceptable replacement for GW? It doesn't add up. There are dozens of better more ready and qualified DIMS that could have been promoted to the lead man yet here is this Clown. He is so ridiculous a choice he requires no face paint. (Maybe a bulbous red nose but not much else).
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand