1. #1 Amber Alert girl FOUND; DiMaggio (kidnapper) killed by law enforcement 
    Power CUer
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/10/justic...ert/index.html

(CNN) -- James DiMaggio -- the California murder suspect who allegedly kidnapped 16-year-old Hannah Anderson -- was shot and killed in the Idaho wilderness, authorities said Saturday.

An FBI tactical agent killed DiMaggio around 5 p.m. (7 p.m. ET) near Morehead Lake, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said. The teenage girl was found alive near him.

"She appears well and was rescued and will be transported to a hospital in Idaho," Gore said.

Hannah Anderson was last seen at her cheerleading practice August 3; her mother and brother died in a fire at DiMaggio's home in San Diego County the next day.

About 250 law enforcement personnel -- among them about 150 FBI agents -- had converged on the River of No Return Wilderness, about 15 miles outside Cascade, looking for DiMaggio and his captive.

In addition to guarding all ways out, they tried to cover 300 square miles of rough terrain frequented by nature lovers near where DiMaggio's car was found Friday. Its license plates removed, the vehicle was hidden by brush in the vast River of No Return Wilderness.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yea!!! Good job!

I'm sure nadin will have a tac/analysis/sitrep/briefing for Lord oBAMA when he gets back from vacation.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yea!!! Good job!

I'm sure nadin will have a tac/analysis/sitrep/briefing for Lord oBAMA when he gets back from vacation.
    Oh I am waiting for the nadin reportage on this event.

there is something not entirely copacetic about this whole escapade. I am suspicious of Hannah.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

The FBI did a good job.

I'm glad for the girl's sake that the perp is dead. Dead perp=no trial. No trial=no sleazebag defense lawyers tearing the girl apart on the stand.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Dead perp=no trial. No trial=no sleazebag defense lawyers tearing the girl apart on the stand.
    Agreed.