Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    To hold vet benefits hostage to suit his political goals is just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Give thanks to all of those "conservatives" who stayed home on election day because Romney wasn't conservative enough for them. Well, compared to Obama, Romney is far right of Reagan.
    Unfortunately, in some states like California, it doesn't matter right now if Conservatives vote or not because of being outnumbered by the takers...err, Democrats.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    To hold vet benefits hostage to suit his political goals is just sick.
    For the Empty Suit it's just another day at the office. Vets don't support him by a large number so he doesn't give a damn about them.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    For the Empty Suit it's just another day at the office. Vets don't support him by a large number so he doesn't give a damn about them.
    To tease and toy with them face to face is the very definition of evil.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The military at most counts for 20% of the entire Federal budget...yet we’re having to take nearly 50% of all cuts under the sequester. And NONE of the true money wasting projects are even touched!

Where is the outrage? Oh yeah...we’re obsessing over whether this guy can knows that Savannah, Georgia is on the East coast or the Gulf Coast.

Meanwhile the OR at Landstuhl Army Hospital is closed on fridays because of the sequester. All so someone can vacation with the 1% on Martha's Vineyard in a $7.6 million estate!

Here’s a novel idea...quit baselining the stimulus money into the budget every year. Yup that one time need it today to save the country bit of pork that was supposed to provide “shovel ready jobs” is now a part of every FY budget proposed. Right there is a great way to cut wasteful spending from the budget...but you know that slush fund to the Dem machine won’t ever get cut off now that it’s been started.

Instead we’re gonna tell the military to BOHICA.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quit your belley-aching over the 4 million conservatives that stayed home... they simply didn't get the latest RNC memo.

McCain was no Reagan... but the RNC thought he was the man whose time had come.

Romney was no Reagan... but the RNC thought he was the man whose time had come.

And next time, Rubio will be no Reagan... but the RNC will know that his time has come.

As a Tea Party Patriot, I have given up thinking the RNC will do the right thing.

It is We The People that need to do the right thing next time, with no apologies and no excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    Quit your belley-aching over the 4 million conservatives that stayed home... they simply didn't get the latest RNC memo.

McCain was no Reagan... but the RNC thought he was the man whose time had come.

Romney was no Reagan... but the RNC thought he was the man whose time had come.

And next time, Rubio will be no Reagan... but the RNC will know that his time has come.

As a Tea Party Patriot, I have given up thinking the RNC will do the right thing.

It is We The People that need to do the right thing next time, with no apologies and no excuses.
    You sat home didn't you?

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Unfortunately, in some states like California, it doesn't matter right now if Conservatives vote or not because of being outnumbered by the takers...err, Democrats.
    It's close to being a nationwide problem and if the POS's in the House go along with the POS's in the Senate and pass amnesty, conservatism and the Constitution will be swept out to the dust heap before the next election occurs and The Bitch will be a shoe in. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only hope for liberty is to abolish the federal government as it exists today and either return it to it's constitutional limitations or for each state to decide it's independence or separate compact with other states.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    President Obama took his case for ending the sequester to hundreds of disabled veterans Saturday, saying he protected their benefits from the “reckless” cuts to the federal budget but suggesting next year might be different.
    I just love the absolute hypocoracy of the whole speech.

In the very same speech Obama said:
    "Don’t let them fool you. No one is taking away your benefits. Your veterans’ healthcare is safe. We’re not reducing veterans’ access to healthcare, we’re expanding it. That’s the truth."
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...with-obamacare

Now wait a second. Sequestration is going to take away their healthcare, but their healthcare is expanding without any threats to it.

Explain that one to me.

Needless to say, we know the truth. Obama is gutting the military’s Tri-Care healthcare plan and much more.

Also same speech.

The president also told the veterans the government is making progress in reducing the backlog of disability claims but acknowledged the slow pace
    When Obama took office in 2009, the number of veterans waiting more than a year for their benefits was 11,000.

It now stands at 245,000 as of last December.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Politicians able to look a crowd in the face and say one thing while their actions reveal they are doing the exact opposite eventually get exposed.

But with today's complicit press and low information voters I doubt exposure is even possible.

Which reminds me of the Ukrainian farmers sent to Siberia death camps under Stalin. They would franticaly write Uncle Joe letters alerting him of their unjust circumstance never knowing that it was Stalin's decision to send them there in the first place. Seems history repeats as we all prepare to find out what is in ObamaCare

Such is the fate of the Low Information voter.