Thread: Sudden Flood of Asylum Requests at U.S./Mexico Border

1. #1 Sudden Flood of Asylum Requests at U.S./Mexico Border 
    At the Otay crossing near the San Diego border last Monday, about 200 people coming from Mexico gained entry to the United States all using the same key phrase; they claimed they had a 'credible fear' of drug cartels. According to KSAZ FoxPheonix:

So many were doing this that they had to close down the processing center and move the overflow by vans to another station.

"They are being told if they come across the border, when they come up to the border and they say certain words, they will be allowed into the country," said a person who did not want to be identified on camera. "We are being overwhelmed."
    Read More>http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/11/Sudden-Flood-of-Asylum-Requests-At-U-S-Mexico-Border

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Exact language and everything. Someone's coaching them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Exact language and everything. Someone's coaching them.

Well, the coyotes are Capitalists first, and they have a market with an identifiable need, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Well, the coyotes are Capitalists first, and they have a market with an identifiable need, you know...
    The coyotes don't have that knowledge without someone having told them. I'm guessing some Chicano activists have been busy. Mecha, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The coyotes don't have that knowledge without someone having told them. I'm guessing some Chicano activists have been busy. Mecha, maybe.
    There are tons of people in the US that are all for open immigration from Mexico, so you don't have to look anywhere near as far as Shitcargoland to find them. In any system where 'Magic words' will get you something you want, benefits, asylum, or whatever, you can rest assured that the people who first got something using those words don't exactly sit on the secret. I'm sure that 10 minutes after it worked for somebody, everyone else where he or she came from heard about it from that first one by phone, and the cat was out of the bag.