Thread: Breaking Bad

1. #1 Breaking Bad 
    Wife and I are just getting around to watching this on Netflix and it's pretty freaking good. I'm sorry I missed out these past seasons.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

It's addicting. The season premiere had very good ratings.

What I really like is the character building of Walter White. Here we have this meek, wishy washy guy who is a high school chemistry teacher who works part time at a car wash to make ends meet who decides to make crystal meth when he discovers he has lung cancer and before the 3rd episode of season 1 ends, he's not only producing a highly addictive illegal substance but he's also a double murderer. And by the end of the season, he becomes a pretty nasty drug kingpin going so far as to challenge a real nasty distributor. I'm looking forward to the next few seasons.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What I really like is the character building of Walter White. Here we have this meek, wishy washy guy who is a high school chemistry teacher who works part time at a car wash to make ends meet who decides to make crystal meth when he discovers he has lung cancer and before the 3rd episode of season 1 ends, he's not only producing a highly addictive illegal substance but he's also a double murderer. And by the end of the season, he becomes a pretty nasty drug kingpin going so far as to challenge a real nasty distributor. I'm looking forward to the next few seasons.
    I agree.

He was able to see his first meth lab by going on a ride along with his brother in law who is a DEA agent!