Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 That’s a clown question, bro: Rodeo clowns asked to take ‘sensitivity training’ 
    By Jessica Chasmar

-

The Washington Times

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The fallout from a Missouri rodeo clown’s mockery of President Obama continued as the Missouri State Fair said it will force all clowns to undergo sensitivity training and the head of the state rodeo-clown organization resigned.

The state fair commission voted Monday to ratify its decision to ban for life the clown in question who wore an Obama mask. The rodeo announcer and a second clown wearing a microphone asked whether the crowd wanted to see him get run down by a bull.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2byDJK2o0
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
    It becomes clearer all the time who the real clowns are here!

"I am the Lord Obama who brought you hope and change Thou shalt have no other Clowns before me."
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    They aren't going far enough. They need to insist that all those inbred, redneck, creepy cracka, genetic disaster, rodeo fans produce a certificate of sensitivity training before they are allowed to purchase a seat in the arena. Or just ban rodeo all together and replace it with something more mainstream and diverse, like, a black/homosexual/muslim ham sandwich eating contest.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sensitivity? About what? These are clowns. So there not to wear masks anymore?

Oh, I get it. Theyre not to wear masks anymore... until the next republican president.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Oh, I get it. Theyre not to wear masks anymore... until the next republican president.

DATE TIME and LOCATION to be announced!

Totally, totally, ridiculous!

This must be the first of our new Commandments ...

(1) Thou must not mock thy Lord Obama. Lest his minions take revenge upon thee.
    Wow! Not only did the left make fun of George Bush, they also had a movie depicting the assassination of the man, did they not? Where was the outrage then?

Besides ... these so-called "clowns" do not need any more training, least of all of the "sensitivity" type.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Janice ...

I lived in the Dallas area for 7 plus years and attended more than a few rodeos.

Take my word for it, rodeo clowns are far more than just there to provide entertainment.

Their main job is to provide protection for the riders ... they are fully *trained * to fight off the bulls ...by distracting them from going after the ones who have been thrown off and are in danger of being gored etc.
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 08-14-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Clow got banned for life I heard.

Pathetic. I'd wager if he'd worn a stupid Nixon mask, you'd never even heard of this story.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

Good show, Molon!

NAACP calling for a federal investigation over this ...

Lord give me strength!!! Such absurdity.

"There ought to be clowns, quick send in the clowns ...

Don't bother they're here."

~ "Send in the Clowns" ~ Stephen Sondheim 1973
    And all in the Obama administration!!!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

RODEO ANNOUNCER about to lose his real life job as school superintendent:

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/08/14/a...uperintendent/

BOONVILLE, Mo., Aug. 14 (UPI) — Missouri officials say they will look into whether school district employees engaged in “offensive conduct or remarks” in a controversial state fair rodeo skit.

Missouri State Fair officials have banned a rodeo clown for life from the fair for the skit in which he wore a Barack Obama mask and taunted a bull. The state fair commission apologized Sunday for the clown’s performance at the taxpayer-funded state fair in Sedalia.

Mark Ficken resigned Tuesday as president of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association after fair officials fired the clown for what it called “disrespectful” treatment of the president.

Ficken, who was the public address announcer at Saturday’s event, is also superintendent of the Boonville School District. He has disputed media reports he delivered lines that fair officials said were “inappropriate and disrespectful, and [did] not reflect the opinions or standards of the Missouri State Fair.”

Ficken contends he only delivered the single statement, “Watch out for that bull Obama!” as a warning to the clown that the bull was approaching.

In a statement, the Boonville School District said it “will not tolerate racially inflammatory statements by its District employees” and it has taken steps to hire an outside investigator, The (St. Louis) Riverfront Times reported Wednesday.

“At the conclusion of the investigation, if it is discovered that District employees participated in the offensive conduct or remarks, then the District will take appropriate action.”

Please contact the Boonville Board of Education and politely ask that they drop this absurd witch hunt.