Thread: The Stunning Thing Obama’s Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin

1. #1 The Stunning Thing Obama’s Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin 
    The Stunning Thing Obama’s Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin Laden Raid
    Aug. 14, 2013 2:32pm Dave Urbanski

On the day Navy SEALs were raiding Osama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan and killing the 9/11 mastermind, President Obama didn’t spend every moment in the White House situation room. Instead, the commander in chief played cards in a private dining room that day, too — about 15 games of spades, in fact, his former personal assistant Reggie Love recently told a UCLA forum.

“Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [Obama] was like, ‘I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,’” Love recalled during a Q&A at an Artists & Athletes Alliance event.

Instead, Love said he, Obama, White House photographer Pete Souza, and staffer Marvin Nicholson got together in a nearby private dining room and “must have played 15 games of spades” (and were interrupted by a steady stream of dispatches, according to UCLA Today).
    Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...in-laden-raid/
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

re:
    (and were interrupted by a steady stream of dispatches, according to UCLA Today)
    How dare they!

No one woke Hitler on June 6, 1944 - they correcty understood D-Day was no justification. And yet the Navy Seals felt it necessary to interrupt Obama's important card games with updates on their "phony" OBL raid! Did they not notice the Greek columns when The One spoke? Did they not see his dog Bo requiring a V-22 Osprey to vacation at Martha's Vineyard? Surely the IRS will investigate any Team-6 members still alive to punish them for their insolence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    re:

How dare they!

No one woke Hitler on June 6, 1944 - they correcty understood D-Day was no justification. And yet the Navy Seals felt it necessary to interrupt Obama's important card games with updates on their "phony" OBL raid! Did they not notice the Greek columns when The One spoke? Did they not see his dog Bo requiring a V-22 Osprey to vacation at Martha's Vineyard? Surely the IRS will investigate any Team-6 members still alive to punish them for their insolence.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.