1. #1 Bush daughter: Hillary Clinton should run 

Bush's daughter Barbara opens up about wanting Hillary Clinton to run for president

Former president George W. Bush's daughter Barbara Bush recently opened up about her new boyfriend, being an aunt and her support for a Hillary 2016 ticket.

Ms Bush is currently working as the CEO of Global Health Corps, a company she helped start with partner Dave Ryan. >>>

Though she has no political affiliation, the republican president's daughter admitted that she's rooting for Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2016.

She called the former first lady and secretary of state 'unbelievably accomplished' but didn't promise she would vote for her in a general election. 'I don't know who she'd be running against,' Ms Bush said.

In her charity work, Ms Bush works with both the Clinton Health Initiative and Michelle Obama's 'Let's Move' campaign.

More@MailOnline

The article states that Barbara Bush is: 'CEO of the non-profit Global Health Corps, through which she works with The Clinton Health Access initiative and 0bamas Lets Move campaign.' And she has 'no political affiliation'. This Barbara is an active liberal, not a quiet one.

This article helps illustrate the incestuous relationship between the liberal democrats and the rino republicans. They are all members of the same country club. Slick Willie is like another son to GHWB, dontcha know?. And keep in mind its mainly the Bush advisers counseling the current French republican leadership. Is it any wonder, there is no 'push back' against this despotic regimes edicts?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Naivity/stupidity of youth on parade, or Rovian plot...you decide...

Nice ankles for hen cankles?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Naivity/stupidity of youth on parade, or Rovian plot...you decide...

Or a young woman who knows the election is more than 3 years away and is just stating an opinion, not a voting commitment.

I've always liked Bush's daughters.