Wow, I had to dust this forum off! Time to start posting some of the stuff I been making.
Lets start with this cool tater recipe, first off I've never heard of it but when I saw it, I knew I was making it!!
Ok I started with those cool Salmon sausages my son got me, no science here. Simmered them in white wine and seafood stock for 20 mins and threw them on the grill to brown up. Also sauteed some onions, peppers and mushrooms.
4 Large Baking Potatoes
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (or More Depending On How Large The Potatoes Are)
3 cloves Garlic, Coarsely Chopped ( I chopped more than that!)
¼ cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated
4 teaspoons Dried Thyme
Salt And Pepper, to taste
1. Bring grill temperature to medium-high and oil the grill grate.
2. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each potato to ensure that the potato won’t roll around on you when cutting. Cut into the potato vertically leaving about 1/3 of an inch at the bottom. If you would like, place the potato between two wooden spoons to stop you from cutting all the way through the potato. Repeat this cut every 1/8 of an inch until you have reached the end of the potato. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
3. Rinse potatoes under cool water, fanning out the cuts to rinse out the slices. Place potatoes on a microwaveable plate cut side up. Microwave for 5 minutes. Flip potatoes over and microwave for another 5 minutes. Let potatoes cool so that you can comfortably handle them.
4. Brush potatoes with olive oil making sure to get it into most of the slits for maximum crispiness! Place pieces of garlic into the slices of the potatoes. Sprinkle the tops of the potatoes with Parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper, fanning the slices open as you go.
5. Place potatoes on grill grate. Cover the grill and cook 20-25 minutes or until center is soft and edges are crispy.\
The star of this show!
Cool! Fan it out!
Smoosh all the good flavorings down and around
on the grill
Ahhhhh! Just the way JB likes it! In the plate!