Thread: Pioneer Woman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nice to see you.
    Awww, thanks. Good to see you too.
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    She's great. Her cookbooks are fun to read.
    Jen, welcome back. Missed your posting. Glad to have another baseball fan here. It kills me not being able to keep up with the Cards down here. They get NO coverage here in Sarasota.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Jen, welcome back. Missed your posting. Glad to have another baseball fan here. It kills me not being able to keep up with the Cards down here. They get NO coverage here in Sarasota.
    Aw, that's a bummer. I can only hear my Dbacks broadcasts on radio since I don't have cable. But that's OK because if I watched them on TV, I would be throwing lots of stuff at the screen.

Good to be back!
    2011 CU Fantasy Baseball Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Aw, that's a bummer. I can only hear my Dbacks broadcasts on radio since I don't have cable. But that's OK because if I watched them on TV, I would be throwing lots of stuff at the screen.

Good to be back!
    I've been selling some stuff on ebay. A woman from St Louis has been giving me info on the "magic #" for the Cards. The local press only covers the Fl teams (of course) and those along the Eastern seaboard.

So glad that the Cards are having a good year. Last year we were in STL during the playoffs. Didn't have tickets, ubt enjoyed the local TV coverage. If you see typos with my posts, it' because I fell in a hotel lobby when we were in STL. tripped over our new greyhound, Bella. I broke my wrist and had lots of damage to the hand and to the rotator cuff. Sometmes my fingers miss the keys, total bummer.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I've been selling some stuff on ebay. A woman from St Louis has been giving me info on the "magic #" for the Cards. The local press only covers the Fl teams (of course) and those along the Eastern seaboard.

So glad that the Cards are having a good year. Last year we were in STL during the playoffs. Didn't have tickets, ubt enjoyed the local TV coverage. If you see typos with my posts, it' because I fell in a hotel lobby when we were in STL. tripped over our new greyhound, Bella. I broke my wrist and had lots of damage to the hand and to the rotator cuff. Sometmes my fingers miss the keys, total bummer.
    Everyone in the Midwest is now going crazy over the Chicago Bears.

As for your wrist, I sure hope it quickly heals and does not leave you with any problems. The hand and shoulder could be a major bummer. I know you must be in pain and just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. Heal quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Everyone in the Midwest is now going crazy over the Chicago Bears.

As for your wrist, I sure hope it quickly heals and does not leave you with any problems. The hand and shoulder could be a major bummer. I know you must be in pain and just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. Heal quickly!

Not us in Detroit-the Lions are 2 and 2! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Not us in Detroit-the Lions are 2 and 2! Yeah!