Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I wasn't aware that you concerned yourself with the validity of arguments.
    That's rich coming from you.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I'm aware of who he is. That doesn't change the validity of his arguments.
    Nove can't dispute the validity of Mr. Lopez's arguments....so in typical Liberal fashion he's going for character assassination.

It's a typical Libtard reaction.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I wasn't aware that you concerned yourself with the validity of arguments.
    All the time.

Which is why I usually ignore yours. They have a tendency to veer off into red-herrings and senseless detours.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Nove can't dispute the validity of Mr. Lopez's arguments....so in typical Liberal fashion he's going for character assassination.

It's a typical Libtard reaction.
    I know what he's doing. I also have seen how he argues, which is why I just laughed when I saw the comment.

Teh blacks hate the gheys. Blame teh gheys for calling their non-issues "civil rights" issues. Teh blacks hate that.

Plus teh blacks think teh gheys are too effeminate. Hence, the reason black gheys are always on the down low. You shouldn't be gay while being ghey. It's not manly.
    Be Not Afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    Who gives a rat's patoot what that bunch thinks? They are the same folks who think that the Second Amendment and the NRA are the reasons that black people are getting killed daily. They are the same bunch that think that the American government owes them reparations. They are the same bunch that thinks that they should get free housing, free food, and free tuition.

PS: This is a crock of shit: "Economic data is irrefutable: The normative statistics for a homosexual in the USA include a Bachelor's degree: For gay men, the median household income is $83,000/yr. (Gay singles $62,000; gay couples living together $130,000), almost 80% above the median U.S. household income of $46,326, per census data. For lesbians, the median household income is $80,000/yr. (Lesbian singles $52,000; Lesbian couples living together $96,000); 36% of lesbians reported household incomes in excess of $100,000/yr. Compare that to the median income of the non-college educated Black male of $30,539. The data speaks for itself.
    "

The data is easily refuted.

The data is easily refuted.
    Then do it. We'll all be waiting.

Even Experian thinks gays have more money and market to that:

http://www.experian.com/blogs/market...ual-americans/

....A look into individual earnings and household incomes shows that lesbian women earn more than heterosexual women regardless of relationship status. Specifically, the typical adult lesbian woman personally earns $43,100 per year compared with $37,600 claimed by the average heterosexual woman. Furthermore, the typical household income of a married or partnered lesbian woman is $7,200 higher than that of a married or partnered heterosexual woman. Note: If you look at the graph for partnered lesbian women (below), their joint household income is actually more than what Lopez' article quoted from Crystal Dixon.

When it comes to individual income, gay and straight men may earn roughly the same amount, but married or partnered gay men personally take home nearly $8,000 more, on average, than their straight counterparts. Additionally, the average household income of a married or partnered gay man is $116,000 versus $94,500 for a straight married or partnered man....

....Interestingly though, when household size is brought into the equation, we see that gay males actually have more to spend on non-essentials per capita than straight men. Gay men, for instance, live in households that spend $6,256 per capita annually on discretionary spending, nearly $1,000 more than what the households of heterosexual men spend per person....

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Even Experian thinks gays have more money and market to that:
    That's not really what it says. It says "Experian Simmons includes a measure of sexual orientation among non-Hispanic respondents of our National Consumer Study, the only known large probability sample syndicated study to include such a measure."

So these numbers are based in self reporting in some kind of survey for marketing. That's precisely how the myth of gay wealth got started in the first place. Back in the 1970's or early 80's The Washington Blade did a survey of its readership which it then shuffled with DC demographic information and declared that gay people were wonderful marketing targets because they had so much more discretionary income than marriage and child bound heterosexuals. After all, didn't all gay people live in fabulous Capitol Hill townhouses that they had restored to a greater elegance than these homes had ever experienced?

Seriously. You have to know that there are plenty of gay people working at Walmart and Chem Lawn, Burger King and Target. Three gay men sharing a house probably live better than three straight men sharing a house, but it's not because they make more money, it's because they expect to live together a long time and don't have an alarm (mother) that is going to go off at 28 years old which says "Must marry and settle down."

http://today.ucla.edu/portal/ut/diss...ce-246811.aspx

Seriously. You have to know that there are plenty of gay people working at Walmart and Chem Lawn, Burger King and Target.
    There may be, but it's not just Experian (who can make money out of it) that insists that the gay community makes more money:

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/06/pf/gay-money/

....[Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people] earn more, save more, have less debt and are better prepared for retirement, according to a Prudential survey of more than 1,000 LGBT respondents.

Respondents not only reported significantly higher annual incomes -- $61,500 compared with the national median of $50,054 -- but they also carried about $4,000 less in debt than the average American and had $6,000 more in household savings. They were even slightly more likely to have jobs in the first place, with an unemployment rate of 7% versus the national rate of 7.9%, Prudential found.

A combination of factors play into this, said Michele Meyer-Shipp, chief diversity officer at Prudential. To start, LGBT individuals are generally well-educated, with more than half of respondents receiving at least a bachelor's degree, and tend to live in higher-income areas, she said.

"It flows down -- you have a higher level of education, access to higher paying jobs in areas where there are good salaries, and more disposable income to allocate to things like saving and retirement," Meyer-Shipp said.
    The funny thing is that the one study that showed money problems in the gay community--specifically the community of lesbian mothers--was the Regnerus study, and you didn't think much of that one. (Of course, it didn't say the same of gay fathers.)