Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Really the best thing they could do is shut up and quit telling the Generals what to do. Their intervention is what caused this mess in the first place.

The second thing they should do is reverse course about the military exercises and not even think about cutting aid.

The military is the only thing keeping that country together. As I said elsewhere the majority of the people don't support this bogus "Arab Spring" crap.

But the MoBros are just more vocal and violent and that's what you're seeing on TV.
    Yeah, I have to say when I first heard about their going after protesters, I questioned whether they were getting violent toward people who were just protesting or those who were initiating violence. The recent reports I'm reading about makes it look like they're initiating violence. I've usually advocated not giving aid at all to Egypt because we never agree with their policy, their government is usually anti-Semitic, and we have financial problems of our own. However, it might be best to keep the aid for now. An Egypt ran by the Muslim Brotherhood is just bad for everybody. I think it's crazy how there are all these people declaring they'll die for this though. Uh, why? Would the Muslim Brotherhood die for you? Probably not. They'll send your son, not their son to do a suicide bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The jerkoff opens his piehole when he feels it suits him politically (Trayvon Martin, Sandra Fluke). Why not open his prick mouth and condemn the actions of these muzzie scum? Doesn't cost him anything...or does it?
    Good point. Hopefully, the Martin stuff is dying down now. I've also been disturbed that he acts like the military did something wrong with their coup of the Muslim Brotherhood. I realize they were voted in, but a lot of Egypt didn't realize how much they were going to abuse their power. That and they're terrorists. WTF Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    OK, Lanie ...

Apologies for butting in. The question was to you. The floor is yours.
    No apology necessary.

their government is usually anti-Semitic
    Not so much. They and Turkey until recently were the only ones that had a good relationship with Israel after the '76 peace accords. The whole reason they succeeded was because of Egypt.

Making peace with Israel cost Anwar Sadat his life.

Their policy only turned anti-Semetic when the MoBros took over.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Islam should be removed from future history.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not so much. They and Turkey until recently were the only ones that had a good relationship with Israel after the '76 peace accords. The whole reason they succeeded was because of Egypt.

Making peace with Israel cost Anwar Sadat his life.

Their policy only turned anti-Semetic when the MoBros took over.
    A governmental "good" relationship with Israel does not equal pro-Semite.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/26/wo...-egypt-tv.html

(from 2002)

I'll let you read it. Basically, the Egyptian government aired their version of Protocols of the Elders of Zion throughout Ramadan. The fact that this aired and that their government was on board with this tells me there was quite a problem with anti-semitism before the Muslim Brotherhood took over. Heck, why do you think people like they would be voted in the first place? If Jews are supposedly dominating the world and policy, then don't they need a supposed hero like the Muslim Brotherhood to stop them?