Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So you see no problem with the media carrying the water for the race baiting assclowns over the Zimmerman case(where a man was brought to trial and acquitted...you know, the way things work in this country) but completely ignored this story and the kid who got beat up by 3 thugs on camera? Hell, the Oprah $40K handbag thing got more air play.
    I do see a problem with the Zimmerman stuff. Just don't see why everything has to turn into politics. We really should all be collectively agreeing that these kids are psychopaths, not trying to use it as an excuse to fight. We have enough to fight on.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do something truly important. I'm going to study French. I'm sure people will have no problem making something political out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I had a sandwich and a Dt Dr Pepper for breakfast this morning. I will probably have a sandwich for lunch. Make that political.

on edit: I just read some of the other responses since last night. I really feel sorry for you people at times.
    Let me get this straight, Lanie:

Hispanic man shoots "unarmed" black teenager, who was beating the bag off of him, in self defense, was tried, and acquitted and said acquittal sparks violent demonstrations fueled by race hustlers and our very own president is all fine and dandy with you, however, 3 black thugs beat a kid to the point of breaking his arm and other thugs shoot white unarmed man "for the fun of it" and it's hardly a blip on the radar and you see no issue with it? It's a non-issue to you? Madam, you are a flaming <rhymes with> punt.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Those darn Republicans!
    Hey, all you asked is if I could make your lunch political. I did so, and using your own liberal rag.

Enjoy your Dr Pepper.

Lanie Logic: Eating lunch or practicing French is the same as an innocent man getting gunned down by 3 assholes because they were bored.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/bl...#ixzz2cfChFBJC

One of the teens charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Australian baseball player Christopher Lane in Duncan, Okla., previously posted anti-white statements on his Twitter feed.

James Edwards, 15, Chancey Luna, 16, and Michael Jones, 17, have all been charged as adults in Lane’s death. Lane, a 22 year-old student from Melbourne, was out for a jog last Friday evening when the three teens began following him in a car and shot him “just for the fun of it,” according to Duncan officials.

Edwards and Luna are charged with first-degree murder while Jones is accused of using a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and as an accessory to first-degree murder after the fact. Edwards and Luna are held without bond; Jones’ bond has been set at $1 million.

Edwards’ social media activities are still on stark display and show the teen glorifying hip-hop, violence and sex. Pictures on Facebook also show Edwards and Luna wearing gang colors and flashing gang signs.

A couple of Tweets also suggest that Edwards wasn’t fond of white people.

On April 29, he tweeted, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”

On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:) lol shit ima keep sleepin shit! #ayeeee.”

“Woods” is a derogatory term for white people.

Duncan police chief Dan Ford said he had not yet seen Edwards’ social media activities.

“I don’t think there’d be any further charge,” he told The Daily Caller News Foundation in a phone interview when asked if Edwards’ activities warranted any sort of hate crime charge. “I’m not discounting the stuff that’s on there, but they do that for shock and effect.”...

Fabulous Poster
    The media is doing their job in a predictable way. They described the murder as "random" and then immediately switched to some piece of shit in Australia saying that the US was dangerous because of the guns on the street .

Really?

SYDNEY - The stabbing of six teenagers at Bondi Beach has raised the spectre of further beachside violence and prompted claims police are not adequately resourced to deal with the threat.

Two men were arrested and questioned about two separate attacks, seven minutes apart, on five males and a female in Bondi.

An 18-year-old Sydney man charged in relation to the fights on Saturday was yesterday refused bail by a Sydney court.

Ahmad Elchami from Chester Hill in Sydney's south west is charged with one count of affray in relation to the altercations.

The six teenagers, aged 16 to 19 years, were injured when three men, described as being of Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance and armed with small knives, set upon the group.

Sonnabend
    Ahmad Elchami from Chester Hill in Sydney's south west is charged with one count of affray in relation to the altercations.

The six teenagers, aged 16 to 19 years, were injured when three men, described as being of Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance and armed with small knives, set upon the group

Religion of Peace...MY ASS.

I do see a problem with the Zimmerman stuff. Just don't see why everything has to turn into politics.
    I guess it's only bad and 'too much' when we do it back to your side, after you do it to us nonstop for a year from Obozo on down.

The Duncan police chief said no further charges like hate crime would be filed, he said things like the racist comments on Facebook were just kids trying to impress each other.

I'm tired of the double standard, we have many many types of citizenship today.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The Duncan police chief said no further charges like hate crime would be filed, he said things like the racist comments on Facebook were just kids trying to impress each other.

I'm tired of the double standard, we have many many types of citizenship today.
    I'd be delighted simply to see people prosecuted for the violent crimes they commit. Their reasons don't really interest me as a matter of justice, though they should be accounted for in some fashion to identify cultural trends.