Thread: Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Okay, so Obama and some of the activists have been hypocrites.

Does this completely have to be political?
    I think this is a political site........not sure.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Resident Grump
    Considering that your "hero" couldnt keep his mouth shut over Trayvon "Iced Tea and Skittles to make Purple Drank" (Trayvon was a druggie, you knew that?) and now when two BLACK kids shoot dead a white guy "because they were bored"...where is he?

Wait I know.....dammit, whats the name of that golf course again...?

Lanie, you should know that no one here thinks anything of this other than wanting to see these three spend the rest of their miserable lives behnd bars with no way out but in a pine box

Because they are underage they dont face the death penalty.

Pity.

Chief Ford said the teens had no motive other than to "make a name for themselves''.
    They succeeded.

Mr Hicks said Edwards kept a probation appointment for another matter at the courthouse just minutes after Lane was killed.
    Another murder with an illegal gun.

Wheres all the "gun laws" now , Lanie? Still going to tell us that "gun control works"?

President Obama said today the nation needs to do some "soul searching" over the shooting death of unarmed African-American teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida.
    Maybe SCOAMF needs to do some soul searching over the shooting death of unarmed Australian teenager Chris Lane.

Hm?
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-20-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So to you being of mixed race is comparable to a mixed breed dog? Hmm. Interesting correlation there.

I think what's more disturbing than poiltics is that they did this because they were bored. Really?
    Psychopaths think that way.

I think what's more disturbing than poiltics is that they did this because they were bored. Really?
    That is part of the politics. These thugs were the result of schools that didn't teach; parents that didn't parent; government programs that fostered dependency, victimization and a complete lack of responsibility. They were told that the system is stacked against them; that they have no options or future, and that gangsterism is their only means of advancement.

Yes. Because the hypocrisy has done tremendous damage to us, as a nation and a people. Obama and the activists have used their positions to intensify divisions and foment hatred. The people who were whipped into a frenzy of rage by their exploitation of the Martin shooting are still out there, still seething, and still ready to erupt. We need to demonstrate that the problem is not white people with guns, but a culture that turns kids into idiot thugs. That community needs to police itself and drive out the hucksters and the grievance mongers.

The people who used Trayvon Martin's death to advance gun control or racial grievances, the "never let a crisis go to waste" crowd, will continue their evil work if they are not exposed and called out for it. Activist needs to become a dirty word, an insult that stings, a toxic indictment of the kind of person who uses someone else's pain to advance their own agenda. They are the vultures of our society, and the carrion need to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Your point?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think this is a political site........not sure.
    I had a sandwich and a Dt Dr Pepper for breakfast this morning. I will probably have a sandwich for lunch. Make that political.

on edit: I just read some of the other responses since last night. I really feel sorry for you people at times.

I had a sandwich and a Dt Dr Pepper for breakfast this morning. I will probably have a sandwich for lunch. Make that political.

on edit: I just read some of the other responses since last night. I really feel sorry for you people at times.
    The madness of you people has a high cost in lives, jobs, money,health, national safety etc...
    The rest of the population pays dearly for your irresponsible political decisions.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Diet Dr. Pepper contains aspartame, which was developed by Searle Pharmaceuticals, run by Donald Rumsfeld while he was on Ronald Reagan's transition team in 1980/81. Aspartame (also known as Equal or Nutrasweet) was having a hard time with the FDA; in 1980 an FDA Board of Inquiry concluded that aspartame might cause brain tumors. The FDA banned aspartame, but Donald Rumsfeld vowed to use his political connections to get that changed:

Ronald Reagan was sworn in as president January 21, 1981. Rumsfeld, while still CEO at Searle, was part of Reagan's transition team. This team hand-picked Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes, Jr., to be the new FDA commissioner. Dr. Hayes, a pharmacologist, had no previous experience with food additives before being appointed director of the FDA. On January 21, 1981, the day after Ronald Reagan's inauguration, Reagan issued an executive order eliminating the FDA commissioners' authority to take action and Searle re-applied to the FDA for approval to use aspartame in food sweetener. Hayes, Reagan's new FDA commissioner, appointed a 5-person Scientific Commission to review the board of inquiry's decision. It soon became clear that the panel would uphold the ban by a 3-2 decision. So Hayes installed a sixth member on the commission, and the vote became deadlocked. He then personally broke the tie in aspartame's favor.

One of Hayes' first official acts as FDA chief was to approve the use of aspartame as an artificial sweetener in dry goods on July 18, 1981. In order to accomplish this feat, Hayes had to overlook the scuttled grand jury investigation of Searle, overcome the Bressler Report, ignore the PBOI's recommendations and pretend aspartame did not chronically sicken and kill thousands of lab animals. Hayes left his post at the FDA in November, 1983, amid accusations that he was accepting corporate gifts for political favors. Just before leaving office in scandal, Hayes approved the use of aspartame in beverages. After Hayes left the FDA under allegations of impropriety, he served briefly as Provost at New York Medical College, and then took a position as a high-paid senior medical advisor with Burson-Marsteller, the chief public relations firm for both Monsanto and GD Searle. Since that time he has never spoken publicly about aspartame....

From your favorite liberal source

So see, I can make your lunch political.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Diet Dr. Pepper contains aspartame, which was developed by Searle Pharmaceuticals, run by Donald Rumsfeld while he was on Ronald Reagan's transition team in 1980/81. Aspartame (also known as Equal or Nutrasweet) was having a hard time with the FDA; in 1980 an FDA Board of Inquiry concluded that aspartame might cause brain tumors. The FDA banned aspartame, but Donald Rumsfeld vowed to use his political connections to get that changed:

So see, I can make your lunch political.
    Those darn Republicans!

So you see no problem with the media carrying the water for the race baiting assclowns over the Zimmerman case(where a man was brought to trial and acquitted...you know, the way things work in this country) but completely ignored this story and the kid who got beat up by 3 thugs on camera? Hell, the Oprah $40K handbag thing got more air play.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy