1. #1 ‘Children of God Will Die’: MSNBC Host Says Only ‘Phony Christians’ Oppose ObamaCare 
    MSNBC host Ed Schultz unleashed Saturday on Christians who oppose President Obama’s landmark healthcare law, branding them as “phony Christians” and saying the repeal of the law would certainly result in the death of innocent children.

Schultz, who hosts ‘The Ed Show” on weekends, said the new healthcare law “is the most moral thing this country has ever done” and hammered those who disagree.

“This is good for America and I won’t let them lie,” Schultz said. “They’re phony Christians. Phony Christians when they say that they are Christian but then they want to take away from their next door neighbor. They don’t want to be their brother’s keeper.”

“A growing number of right wing Christians are coming out day after day as a Christian,” he continued. “I think I have the right to expose their hypocrisy and call them out for all the things they are saying wrong and how misguided they are.”

The liberal host then said “it is a fact” that innocent Americans will die if the law is repealed.
    Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ose-obamacare/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    The entire religious argument for opposing Obamacare is indeed bullshit. The fact that Obamacare (or any quality health insurance plan) covers birth control doesn't for anyone to use that particular service. My health insurance program covers many procedures that I have no intention of having done.

Whether or not they are phony Christians is overshadowed by the fact that it's a phony religious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The entire religious argument for opposing Obamacare is indeed bullshit. The fact that Obamacare (or any quality health insurance plan) covers birth control doesn't for anyone to use that particular service. My health insurance program covers many procedures that I have no intention of having done.

Whether or not they are phony Christians is overshadowed by the fact that it's a phony religious issue.
    Once again you can't see through you're own stupidity. It's not that one has to use a particular service. It's that all money confiscated to fund this albatross that will go for services some do not agree with like birth control and abortion. Like I said in another thread, you progressives always drone on about the separation of church and state but do not have a problem using the state to push your agenda on the church. You idiots demand everyone conform to your ideals but do not respect the ideals of those who disagree with you. And as Andrew Wilkow said, Jesus would have not been in favor of universal healthcare at the point of a Roman spear.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And as Andrew Wilkow said, Jesus would have not been in favor of universal healthcare at the point of a Roman spear.
    What about Thor?

What about Thor?
    He is behind you all the way.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

And insuring those procedures drives up the cost of your insurance. That's why one-size-fits-all coverage is a bad idea. New Jersey had a minimal coverage option that kept premiums lower for those who were willing to assume risk (younger, healthier people, for example), but who didn't want to be wiped out by a catastrophic accident or illness. The final arbiter of what you should pay for in your personal health insurance is you, not the state.

Second, lots of quality programs don't cover birth control. Pediatric care shouldn't have to, nor should geriatric care. Persons in between can either manage their own birth control, or they shouldn't be having sex.

What about Thor?
    Under classical Norse healthcare guidelines, you get tapped on the shoulder by a Valkyrie, fight with a berserker rage, die, get resurrected and spend eternity in Valhalla, where the process is repeated daily. This, of course, is mythology, but so are Obamacare promises.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    MSNBC host Ed Schultz unleashed Saturday on Christians who oppose President Obama’s landmark healthcare law, branding them as “phony Christians” and saying the repeal of the law would certainly result in the death of innocent children.

Schultz, who hosts ‘The Ed Show” on weekends, said the new healthcare law “is the most moral thing this country has ever done” and hammered those who disagree.

“This is good for America and I won’t let them lie,” Schultz said. “They’re phony Christians. Phony Christians when they say that they are Christian but then they want to take away from their next door neighbor. They don’t want to be their brother’s keeper.”

“A growing number of right wing Christians are coming out day after day as a Christian,” he continued. “I think I have the right to expose their hypocrisy and call them out for all the things they are saying wrong and how misguided they are.”

The liberal host then said “it is a fact” that innocent Americans will die if the law is repealed.
    Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ose-obamacare/

Ed's Heroes......

Eddie, you want to talk about the deaths of innocent children? You'd be hard pressed to match Rachel Carson. But, you are probably a fan of hers... And, we're the hypocrites?

And, just wondering...Has anyone heard Ed lash out at any religion other than Christians?

The death rate for nuns and paratroopers is the same...one each. BFD.