Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 DUmmies okay with assaulting people. 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024945069

[quote]catbyte(5,040 posts)Mon May 12, 2014, 08:20 PM
    Mother's Day gay hating mom gets Slushee poured on her in front of news cameras.

Now she is filing assault charges on the young woman. This cretin was standing on the side of the road with a big sign saying THANK YOUR MOTHER FOR NOT BEING GAY. A young woman expressed her displeasure. That's not how I would have handled it,but I understood her frustration. The sign lady was so sanctimonious, so self-righteous, only SHE knew THE TRUTH. Made me want to hurl.

Details at www.woodtv.com [quote]

14. She's getting some serious pushback (not for the faint hearted) on her fb page, there....

These people could justify Hitler, Pol Pot and all the other mass murderers in history. I know it was just a slushy, but it's still assault.

3rd Degree Assault.

A person may be charged with assault if he physically attacks another party. He may even be charged with assault if he merely threatens another person as long as he seems capable of causing physical harm. Many jurisdictions have laws regarding when a threat is considered physical assault. In most cases, the victim of the threat must have felt fearful of an immediate attack.

You could argue that throwing a cup of slushee isn't an attack. You would be wrong.

DUmmies are a violent bunch. Many have violent inclinations and fantasies.

Star Member RKP5637 (29,025 posts)
    30. Yet another POS! She's lucky she just got Slushee, some gun toter might have done differently.
    HooptieWagon (9,224 posts)
    3. Technically, that is assault.

But if I was on the jury, I'd vote for jury nullification.
    KittyWampus (46,388 posts)
    5. hurling a slushee onto someone isn't just "expressing displeasure". It is assault.

Lots of things the young woman could have done to express her displeasure without assaulting the hate-monger.
    Star Member LynneSin (90,860 posts)
    7. Absolutely! Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind

That's all the slushee tosser did.
    The sign said "Thank your mother for not being gay."

And eye for an eye would have been someone holding a sign saying "Happy Mothers Day to my gay Mom" Not throwing a slushy on them.
    Star Member arely staircase (10,464 posts)
    8. that is battery and is a crime

I don't condone the assault of even bigots.
    nomorenomore08 (8,870 posts)
    16. Sorry, but I really don't care what happens to people who treat others as subhuman.

If that makes me an asshole then so be it, I'm okay.
    Holding a sign that says "Thank your Mom for not being gay" is treating others as subhuman? Someones awful touchy; thin skin.
    Star Member Logical (12,728 posts)
    18. Wow, physical assault for people you disagree with? Classy! nt
    19. Someone hates you to the point of desiring your extermination, and you're supposed to be all

polite and conciliatory???
    22. LOL, polite? How about not physically assaulting them? Wow, get it yet? nt
    23. Was the woman severely injured? Will she have lifelong medical problems, or PTSD?

Compare that to the brutal murder of LGBT people all over the world!
    So who was this person murdering?

Many leftist gays HATE Christians, and all over the world (hyperbole just like the above, but yes Christians are being killed in many countries) Christians are being killed. By this fools justification Christians should be able to assault gays because they are fomenting hatred and murder of Christians all over the world.

24. WTF is wrong with you? A sign is not a reason to assault someone. nt
    Star Member Terra Alta (3,580 posts)
    29. so this bigot got a Slushee thrown at her.

Wow, I'm sure she's traumatized for life now.

Meanwhile, LGBT people worldwide and even here in the US are being killed, beaten, and otherwise persecuted just for being who they are. And this lady claims she was "assaulted". I hope this case is thrown out of court.
    17. These are the folks who would probably send gays to concentration camps if they could.

A Slushee to the face is frankly the least that should happen to them.
    backscatter712 (22,446 posts)
    39. Throwing a slushee is an act of violence?

For fuck's sake, are we that easily freaked out?

OH NOES!!! SHE GOT A STAIN ON HER SHIRT!!! CALL THE SWAT TEAM!!!

An act of violence would be someone going up to her and punching her teeth down her throat. Tempting, but not cool, and an illegal act of battery.

Throwing a slushee doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    The sign said "Thank your mother for not being gay."

And eye for an eye would have been someone holding a sign saying "Happy Mothers Day to my gay Mom" Not throwing a slushy on them.

Holding a sign that says "Thank your Mom for not being gay" is treating others as subhuman? Someones awful touchy; thin skin.

So who was this person murdering?

Many leftist gays HATE Christians, and all over the world (hyperbole just like the above, but yes Christians are being killed in many countries) Christians are being killed. By this fools justification Christians should be able to assault gays because they are fomenting hatred and murder of Christians all over the world.
    Funny thing is I have seen many leftists who are Christians, which is usually Mainline Protestant or some ultra liberal denomination. I have seen conservatives who are not religious at all.

And of course, if it was a pro gay demonstrator that had the slushy thrown on them, the hypocritical DUmbasses would be screaming for the assaulter's head on a plate.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Star Member Terra Alta (3,580 posts)
    29. so this bigot got a Slushee thrown at her.

Wow, I'm sure she's traumatized for life now.

Meanwhile, LGBT people worldwide and even here in the US are being killed, beaten, and otherwise persecuted just for being who they are. And this lady claims she was "assaulted". I hope this case is thrown out of court.
    Yes, the fake killings, staged persecution and never-happened beatings are .....rebuked .....every ......day..

wait, that doesn't go with your little rant does it?

Sorry.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by 98ZJUSMC View Post
    Yes, the fake killings, staged persecution and never-happened beatings are .....rebuked .....every ......day..

wait, that doesn't go with your little rant does it?

Sorry.
    The only people actually killing queers are the muzzies.

But DUmmies love muzzies as much as they do queers.

It's a terrible dilemma for the moonbats.

The only people actually killing queers are the muzzies.

But DUmmies love muzzies as much as they do queers.

It's a terrible dilemma for the moonbats.
    They solve their terrible dilemma by deflection. They claim that it's what Christians want to do and would do if they take over the government. And Voila...it's all about Christians and no longer about Muslim extremists.

Next time if you see someone hold up a sign that offends you, make sure you have a gun, DUchebags.
    BOWZER LIVES!!!